Bush Spira Tablet with Infinite flight

I’m going to get a cheep tablet called the bush spira it’s got 32 gigabyte and 2 gigabyte of ram. I will only play if on this tablet but do you recommend it?

2 Likes

Sounds too good to be cheap…

Pardon me if I’m wrong, I’m a noob to all these…

1 Like

I would recommend to stick with well known devices. While in theory it should work, we can’t guaranty it since we never tested it.

19 Likes

What processor tgough?

What’s wrong with an iPad Pro?

2 Likes

It costs a gazillion dollars

5 Likes

Which processor does it have?

Not really.

I just bought a 128GB w/Cellular modem and Wifi for $500. New in box.

Runs great.

Well I just looked up the Bush Spiral Tablet from Argos UK, and it seems to have a 1.3GHz MediaTek mtk8127 arm cortex a7 quad core processor.

I will not recommend it for Infinite Flight. Any Mediatek procesor needs to be avoided for gaming in general. Invest in something with a Snapdragon Processor like a Snapdragon 652 or an 821 or anything 600-800. Or invest in even more to get an Apple product.

3 Likes

Please read the post above^^^^^^^ Very informative!

@Mr_supercat2006

1 Like

Buy me one? I will pay you £400. That would cost about £1000 here!

1 Like

Would it work with global flight plus I’m only going to play on infinite flight.

I don’t think asking Philippe the same question will help because you are going to get the same answer.[quote=“philippe, post:3, topic:94720, full:true”]
I would recommend to stick with well known devices. While in theory it should work, we can’t guaranty it since we never tested it.
[/quote]

It really depends if you want to bite the bullet and get it and use it for Global then that’s fine, however, as recommended it is better to stick to well known devices that infinite flight works on such as Android and Apple.

1 Like

Save your money and buy a Ipad air 2 for 400 USD or a ipad pro for 500 USD

I recommend you buy something that will run infinite flight + your personal work

The Nokia N1 is bascially a android ipad mini 3, it’s also cheaper.
2.3 ghz Intel atom 3 core 2gb ram

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.