Bush Planes in IF : Discussion

Bush Planes

Hey community, I was just thinking about how amazing and beautiful it would be to have Bush planes in Infinite Flight. Personally I love every aspect of IF and even feel spoiled by the quality and realism from a mobile game. With this being said it would be amazing to see “Bush” planes added into IF. It’s almost like this is the only genre of aircraft that is missing from the game.

Feel free to discuss in comments

6 Likes

I would love to see a bush plane like the Cub, but I guess the Super D is as close as we can get. I love me a good water-skipping session

2 Likes

I am working o ba flight series in a 172 all around the U.S. including bush flying and landing on sandbars and stuff.

1 Like

I’ve used the super Decathlon as a bushplane! You can land and takeoff pretty short, and go just about anywhere!

It’s touch judging altitude on uneven terrain because of the shadow, but still a lot of fun.

3 Likes

This has always been a sore spot in the sim, but to be fair, I’m sure most of the airliner fans (ie most IF players) wouldn’t be too happy about these added! So far, the Super D is the only real bush taildragger, but the Cessna 208 is fairly good as well! There are a few topic on Maules and Cubs around. These would be my favourite types of aircraft to fly in the sim!

1 Like

You should make a feature request if you want bush planes on Infinite Flight.

1 Like

Here is a request for my favourite bush plane, the Carbon Cub, and I would love to see it in Infinite Flight

1 Like

AWESOME! You’re doing this in IF?

I completely agree. They would probably be seen as wreck less and childish. While I personally love going on long flights with ATC it would literally be such an out of world experience to have Bush planes. I can imagine the types of events already, they would be SOOO fun, flying with a bunch of your buddies slow and low would add a completely new aspect to the game.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice… where would I find that?

Nice, I have an rc and I LOVE the look of it its soo sexy!

1 Like

You can make a request by going to the #features category. Unfortunately you’re a TL1(Basic User) and you have to be a TL2(member) to post.

1 Like

I’d love see bush planes like the C185, C140, Cubs, Beavers. For now the Super D, 172 and 208 are fine

2 Likes

Yes, and you can find my post by going to my profile,summary,activity and scrolling down to Haden’s flight around the us.

1 Like

what i would love to see is an addition of the piper Cherokee and family like the arrow I,II,III and Comanche with tip tanks and also more to the Cessna family. So in general id like to see more GA aircraft

1 Like

Definitely, and exactly my point.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.