Bush flying in IF

Who’s doing tight pattern work at 17CL right now?

1 Like

Yeah I also want more GA aircraft added to the game but I never Hurd of bush flying… can u please elaborate?

1 Like

Thanks Josua!

1 Like

I think bush flying is GA flying around really small dirt airstrips in the middle of nowhere!

2 Likes

I think I found a new type of favorite flying. Thanks for whoever gave me this idea.

2 Likes
  • Rework on Super Decathlon
  • Add bush planes to IF

0 voters

Neither to be honest , would prefer a DC10/MD11 or an A350 before GA get worked on !

1 Like

If you have not flown a GA aircraft before, You would change your opinion to GA first and DC second. It’s so fun to fly a real airplane!

3 Likes

Have flown GA aircrafts lots of times before, just would prefer to fly my choices mentored above first , I’m more a jet man myself :)

Prove to me you have flown a GA Aircraft, here is my proof! image

2 Likes

Haha ? Calm down bud , I’m not trying to get into a argument with you :)

You have your opinion and i have mine…

1 Like

I’m not trying to get into an argument. In the past their are people that say they have flown an airplane but they are actually lying

Well take my word for it then, no need for the prove it post ! All i said was i would prefer a A350,MD11,DC10 before a GA aircraft as once again I’m more of a jet man !

1 Like

@Nick_Callum… Max loves Bonnie the Dunes & Los Tacos round robin in a Super D. No wind today no challenge!

@Joshua_Fleming. “Jet man”. LOL… So you’d rather suck thru the air then screw thru it. Interesting…

6 Likes

I like to go fast , what can i say. Love the sounds of those engines when they roar up , especially the 777. What is wrong with that opinion ?

1 Like

@Joshua_Fleming… Nothing’s wrong, ever hear a I30, Dash 8 or C-208 wind those turbines. That’s the sound of freedom! Remember Trash Haulers “suck” thru the air! MaxSends

5 Likes

I’d say that was quite fun what we just did. image

3 Likes

I did flight in a Super Decathlon from WN00 to S18 on Seattle region. Right through the bush and mountains. Awesome. I only crashed twice ;-)

Didn’t we have an FNF on this, about a year ago or so?

P.S. did you see this post?
Bush Flying Challenge!

2 Likes

Once I took an A380 off from a small farm strip