BurritoLeo’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ KFAT

and also, don’t forget to tell what ruunway you use when you open.

1 Like

@VibrantPixel

2 Likes

Feedback Delta 1 Controller: BurritoLeo

-could’ve given Delta 1 LUAW immediately after Delta 911 pass Delta 1 on the runway holding short.

-[02:03:46] Delta 1 was given clearance immediately with no sequence, should’ve given sequence first before given clearance.

Hope this helps!

3 Likes

My session at KAUS as GT on TS is now closed. Thank you @VibrantPixel, @FN60fps, and @Michael_Sides1 for joining me!

3 Likes

Feedback from Delta 911:

I agree with what Delta 1 said

99% of the session was mind blowing!

Excellent work!

You’ll be with us in no time

Michael_Sides1

4 Likes

Thanks for the feed back! @VibrantPixel

1. I felt since Delta 911 was off the runway and already up to speed that it would have been redundant to give Delta 1 LUAW then immediately give Delta 1 clearance to take off.

2. That was my bad I’ll be sure to give sequence next time.

2 Likes

I’ve reached 500 operations!!

3 Likes

I am open at EDDP @VibrantPixel @FN60fps @Heavy_Lifter @Michael_Sides1 @centauridr

3 Likes

Coming (10)

2 Likes

@BurritoLeo active rwys?

1 Like

26L and 26R

1 Like

Feedback (6O-SMA) @BurritoLeo
—————————————————

• [02:16:12] incorrect transition. You gave me 3500ft. The transition formula is (Airport elevation elevation + 2500ft than round to the nearest 500th) so it should’ve been 3000ft.

How you would solve for this airport (470ft + 2500ft = 2970 nearest 500th is 3000ft)

• [02:37:46] unnecessary “go around” here. We had well over enough space. You have to correctly watch the spacing. The aircraft needs to be air born before the arriving aircraft is 2nm-1nm from the runway, where you feel more comfortable and speed matters too.
    ——————-
    That’s all for me today, thank you for your service 💯
2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

Feedback from Delta 911:

Today I’ll agree with @BT_HANDLES as for the feedback for the most part.

When clearing for take off to a aircraft remaining in the pattern, you tell the pilot to make left / right traffic therefore after the option make left / right traffic wasn’t necessary here.

After the option would work for when an aircraft calls inbound for T&G or if you have an aircraft requesting a runway change.

Thank you for your service! 🙂

Sincerely,

Michael_Sides1

2 Likes

Thank you for the feed back! I’ll do better next time.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to edit your title to [CLOSED], once your done with your session!

1 Like

I am open at KFAT @VibrantPixel @FN60fps @Heavy_Lifter @Michael_Sides1 @centauridr

1 Like

Now closed at KFAT. THANK YOU @Michael_Sides1 @FN60fps @BT_HANDLES @J-F_V for joining me!

3 Likes

All I do is miss these ATC practice threads! I’m bummed…

1 Like