Burn-In and Overheating

Hello everyone! Does anyone know how to prevent burn-in on AMOLED’s screens during medium distance long-haul flights on Infinite Flight?.
And also how to avoid overheating the device?

Not sure about the first one but i can do my best to answer this one

Turn down your brightness point your camera up so its not loading scenery and turn down graphics at cruise

1 Like

turn down your brightness, wait, does this actually happen?

turn down your graphics settings & plane count, along with brightness.

1 Like

Yep, turning down brightness will work, burn ins probably won’t happen.

To keep the device cool, place on a cool surface like glass for the duration of cruise

1 Like

To help prevent burn-in, turn your brightness down, and occasionally move the camera around to avoid still pixels.

The overheating aspect can be addressed by keeping your device in a cool environment, lowering your graphics, and lowering your brightness. Be sure to close out all unnecessary applications as well. Using Infinite Flight’s lower power mode is ideal too.

1 Like

@LucasS what device are you using?

1 Like

Be sure to have your device charging with Infinite Flight’s low power mode on (not your phone’s) placed on a hard, flat, and cool surface.

1 Like

Samsung Galaxy S7

I will try! Thank you!

I’ll try! Thank you!!

1 Like

also to prevent heating another tip is make sure your rooms ambient temperature isnt to hot either.
Also putting captain no vc view and zooming up into the sky with the interface time out is a good way to solve the burn-in screen too