Burbank Airport Virtual Spotting

Hello amazing humans πŸ‘‹
Yesterday while waiting for my delayed flight back home from San Fransisco, I decided to cure my boredom and hop into the sim for some plane spotting! Please enjoy

The real location of Area 51 πŸ‘½

Airport: Hollywood Burbank KBUR
Server: Solo
Aircraft: Various
Airlines: Various

First off was an Avelo Air 737-800 departing to snowy Kalispell Montana πŸ”οΈ

Another Avelo 737-800 about to touch down after its short 1 hour flight from Santa Rosa 🍷!

A very heavy JetBlue adopted airbus heading to New York City! πŸŽπŸ™οΈπŸ—½

A Spirit banana Bus heading to Las Vegas after what I counted as a 17 second takeoff Roll! πŸŽ°πŸ€‘

The first of 4 southwest flights! This 737-800 departing from runway 8 after a wind shift, going to Nashville Tennessee! 🎸🎷🎀

The Illinois One -700 made an appearance while departing to Albuquerque 🏜️ @BenjiTheBull @Neva Summon

Another Luv Plane! I caught this -800 starting up the engines as it got ready for a quick flight up to Oakland 🌁🌫️

This Very light United E175 departing to San Fransisco 🌁

Retro Baby πŸ—£οΈ!!! American’s AstroJet -800 departing to Dallas! 🀠

Right as I got back to my bison 🦬 who very patently waited over 4 hours while I plane spotted, we watched this Southwest canyon -700 land after short flight from Reno!

Pick Your Favorite photo!

0 voters

Where should I spot Next?

• Katmandu
  • Kai Tak (Hong Kong)
  • Minneapolis (1990s Style)
  • Doha
0 voters
8 Likes

10 looks like if you were actually there

And I was obligated by @Mort to pick Minneapolis

2 Likes

I kinda miss flying into Burbank in solo before I got pro. Ever since then I never flew there again. I used to land the old A380 there and try not to overrun the runway. Good times back then but pro is so much more better. Nice pictures @United403

I may or may not have forced him to vote for Minneapolis under duress.

1 Like

blink if you are in danger @NonStopsAviation

2 Likes

8EDB7875-DD6B-4325-A966-ABD515123DB2

3 Likes