Buildings & Clouds Q&A

So lets say Denver got a new terminal. The Airport Editing Team finds out Denver has a new terminal, and so they add it to Infinite Flight. Does the new terminal get buildings?

1 Like

I had a awsome idea, not only do the airports has buildings. We can have cities also have buildings, btw we can also have mountains as well.
Will that be a greate idea?

They will make 3D buildings for airports only unfortunately. But they have great history making 3D building for cities which look very detail, here’s a screenshot from 2014…

2 Likes

Nice but, can they bring the buildings back and add alittle detail to it?

yeah, but it’ll be cool and less confusing for the pilots when lissening to the ATC.

Probably in the future development.

Excited 😍😍😍

Will there be an option to turn off the buildings?

1 Like

Very likely. They have to take care of users who use older devices

1 Like

The last time this kind of question was asked,If I remember that correctly they just said that quality settings will be available to make sure everyone can enjoy this update.
Personally I just expect graphics & texture quality settings.

1 Like

One question for the devs. Will we be able to see the buildings through the terrain like how you could with normal airports

1 Like

It will be good if they use a thing (I forgot what it called) that generates 3D buildings with details, instead of using satellite image as a senery

1 Like

Cant wait for this!

2 Likes

New pic!

My doubt is that if they will be adding lights to the buildings, like the red lights on top of the control tower, etc. I’m not talking about if they will shine or not.

5 Likes

Exactly , Cirrus Clouds can occur as low as 5000’

1 Like

If you add buildings to infinte flight, it’ll be more of a better senery

1 Like

For some reason I can’t find the website that help generate 3D buildings in games, all I found is just pictures of buildings

1 Like

looking good

Will buildings be visible in old replay files with corresponding airports, or would I have to fly that route again

Don’t take my word for this but I think they will be visible. Since when we had a new reworked aircraft it was showing the new reworked version on old replays. So I expect the same to happen with airports that will be 3D.

1 Like