Buildings & Clouds Q&A

yeah let’s go!!! :)

1 Like

Looking good! Can’t wait to see this. 👀

4 Likes

Thanks team for taking the time to address and answer the questions. Fantastic work; I can’t wait to see these be implemented in the future.

8 Likes

Sorry if these questions have already been answered elsewhere but:

1. Are you planning to release buildings this year?
  2. Will the buildings look similar to the real airport? For example London Heathrow’s iconic control tower and terminal 5?
12 Likes

We are building tools to make it easy to create complex airports quickly but they will remain internal for now.

THIRD PARTY SUPPORT ON GOD PLEASE

18 Likes

Is it just me that’s more in awe with the ground vehicles 😍😍

12 Likes

Your not alone bud.

4 Likes

You have been working to add buildings from 2019 that’s amazing!

4 Likes

All questions that can be answered at this point are in the Q&A.

2 Likes

So I have a question,

The images being shown are from KSFO but currently KSFO is missing a whole terminal for whatever reason, so are buildings going to be added there even though the IFAE have not updated the terminal? Cause in game it’s just a long shape on the ground but no gates are drawn…

Great job

im very excited for this! very glad to have a lot of answers to what’s to come!

1 Like

I love how the Infinite Flight team has literally thought of it all!! You answered every question I could think of and more.

I’m excited to see this in the future!!

5 Likes

YES YES YES YES YES IM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW! Honestly this will be great and I’m for sure gonna keeping my sub when it renews

4 Likes

I just wanted to say thank you to the Infinite flight team for your amazing work and can’t wait for it to be released!!

2 Likes

Let the games begin!

2 Likes

Can’t wait

1 Like

I am excited can’t wait

1 Like

It is our goal to have objects such as windsocks animate based on actual wind conditions. Other items like radars and beacons will animate automatically as we are able to add those items. Can’t wait!!!

7 Likes

Will this be coming next year? (Just wondering)

We don’t know. Whenever it’s ready, it’s ready

3 Likes