Buildings & Clouds Q&A

Can’t wait for this to come 😀

So excited! Will this come out before, with, or after the A330 rework?

2 Likes

When I saw this topis I was like…NOWAY!

2 Likes

Thank you to the devs for taking the time to answer our questions. As I suspected project metal is an ongoing project that won’t probably have a specific ending as technology moves forward and coding becomes more developed. Excited to see this in IF real soon. Keep up the good work. woooooo. For sure IF will be the top of flying simulation on android and ios.

1 Like

And Also It will have air traffic controllers in the simulator

If you mean AI controllers, that’s a very long way from now. Right now there’s IFATC + controllers on the TS that control at their own discretion.

KSFO after buildings arrive

13 Likes

It will be like lax and lhr combined

When are we gonna get the updated KSLC?? Not too much concerned about the building but just the regular map

Thank you guys so much. I thought this would come years later. To see y’all surprise us like this to start the new year is so awesome.

When imagery is available for the new terminal and additions. Since it is kind of new, it may take a bit of time to obtain updated imagery to work with to make it accurate.

1 Like

Ooo. I see

Just for a simple comparison KMSY has had it’s new terminal for a long time, but as soon as there was an imagery source available for us to use it was worked on quickly and made it into the update just gone.

Were just waiting and praying for the same thing at SLC, it gets on our nerves too 😂

1 Like

They updated MSY???

1 Like

👀 It would be worth taking a look

1 Like

Looks like I have a new destination to go to😁😁😁

2 Likes

Hey @jasonrosewell I’m really looking forward to the release of the cirus clouds and terminals buildings etc and anticipate and appreciate it will take a very long time for this to be completed and rolled out but I will still be waking up everyday with hope it is somehow magically here 😎😂 fantastic work and I appreciate the hard and tiring work you guys do for us, thank you and god bless.

Jason

I wonder if we will get the amazing gold 6 pronged terminal structure at ZBAD. This would look stunning from the air.

3 Likes

This would probably be with Project Metal your referring to. We have the terminal in IF though. But not the 3D version

Nah the one we have now is just the shape but it’s overlayed onto the farm scenery.