Building The A350

Even until this second, I still don’t believe what I’m seeing 😍💕

Amazing read, Jason. Hopefully the A350 will be another stepstone for Infinite Flight to keep improving to another level 💕

10 Likes

Amazing 😍

This is going to be the best update after Global.

4 Likes

When is the update?

2 Likes

I love it and thank you infinite team ! I guess the old saying goes “ Fool me once shame on you , fool me twice shame on me!” That is two April fools now! Much appreciated hard work !

4 Likes

If we’ve waited a few years for the A350 to just be confirmed in the making, I think we can wait a few months to a year. ;’) I am all the way through with the outstanding work being put into this! Kudos to everyone working hard for such a creation.

11 Likes

Set dates are never released… I suggest reading the article. Throughout the year, feel free to check the newly made timeline, too. 😅

1 Like

12 months -.- the excitement will kill me I will have a heart attack

2 Likes

regardless of whether its going to take a year or not, one thing for sure the A350 is coming ^_^

1 Like

Someday. The A350 will be present on Infinite Flight. We just need to be patient

1 Like

Please, I beg the devs, make sure the fans spin clockwise when starting up. It bothers me, especially with the RR powered 744 in IF because it spins anticlockwise when starting up.

4 Likes

If it’s with the engines, this topic isn’t where you should say such things. You need to be TL2 to create a topic in #features :)

1 Like

Very well written post, Jason.

2 Likes

This will be great. We all get to see the progression of this aircraft together !!

2 Likes

The A350 is going to be an amazing addition to IF.

1 Like

Yes!!! I am so happy!

THIS. I came to IF to fly airliners, but I ended up falling for GA in the process. An update to the 172 would go a long way!

5 Likes

Just read the full timeline article! I’m very excited! Hoping it doesn’t take nearly 12 months - but if it does - it’s better than not coming out at all!

1 Like

Counterclockwise* lol not “anticlockwise”

Finally… it’s here!

1 Like

That’s great! I used to model 3D renderings in 3DS MAX, and to make everything perfect takes a whole lot of time and effort. It took me some time to make a 3D model I wanted to implement into my project game about a week or two due to how detailed it was.

I understand this whole thing of 3D modeling and Textures.

I cannot wait to see the finished A350 model in the future, thanks for the Timeline, and thanks for everything you guys offer!