Building The A350

Expect after summer 😭

Which hemisphere? 🤯

12 Likes

After summer of 21 ;)

1 Like

The more we wait the better the A350 will be! I can’t wait to introduce the A350 to the casual server. 👌

4 Likes

I recon it will be added in October

2 Likes

Every time you keep speculating it will be released a day later :)

5 Likes

A talk wish Misha, he said ‘don’t expect anything before summer! Hahahaha…’ Literally.

Sometime around then. They have a meet up which I am probably going to on the 7th October at Birmingham ;)

courtesy IFAE insta

17 Likes

Oooo are they flight testing them already ?

1 Like

No, the A350 is still in the process of 3D modeling as far as we as a community are aware. After the 3D modeling is complete for the A350, it will be sent to Laura who will program the aircraft with the realistic flight physics.

After all of that has been completed then it will begin Alpha and Beta testing.

2 Likes

Here is a post from the other day.

1 Like

dang savage, southern hemisphere summer of 2023 ;)

1 Like

Thanks to the Development Timeline to keep us posted!

After this and the 777 are released I might have a reason to renew Pro

3 Likes

“This low poly overhead panel for the A350 went from 1.8 million polygons, down to 19,686 to make it useable on your mobile device. https://t.co/CZmzzoCGo5

Maybe this is a hint that some of those button May be live

3 Likes

If by “live” you mean that when you press something on the 2D UI and as a result you’ll see the swtich flicker on the 3D model, then it’s already been confirmed to be the case.

If by “live” you mean interactive, then no. The A350 will not have any interactive buttons/switches/knobs like X-Plane does.

Live like we have in the x-cub

1 Like

me to, my current pro subscription will end by the end of September this year I thought that I will renew after the A350 release!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the A350 is roll out. I wait to see new features that have been used on previously added planes.

2 Likes