Building The A350

In the history of Infinite Flight, no other feature request has come close to the A350. In a community that craves big airliners above everything else, the A350 was seen as the missing piece of the puzzle; until now. Amassing thousands of votes and topic replies on the Infinite Flight Community Forum, developers could wait no longer. This is the beginning of A350 development.

Read the full article →

163 Likes

Thank you for this amazing work, hope the development flows smoothly!

11 Likes

Can’t wait 😍

4 Likes

Greatest Day Ever!

7 Likes

New a350 engines sound?

I know won’t update but just asking

7 Likes

Only until the day it’s released

7 Likes

this will be a very special surprise and highly anticipated by everyone :) 😀😉👍

2 Likes

Wow! That sounds awesome! I can’t wait to fly the beautiful bird in IF… Thanks for your hard work guys! :)

3 Likes

finally its here this is the greatest day of my life

4 Likes

I love it. This is actually super interesting, love to see the great stuff you guys do, keep it up!

1 Like

A question regarding your full speed ahead concept, since you’re this way with all of our new aircraft, how long did it take you to finish the ones in the past such as the A-10, TBM, CRJ, and MD-11/DC-10?

4 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work!
All the patience has finally paid off, we have found the missing piece of the puzzle, and we bought a grocery store cake to celebrate!
Infinite flight is turning the page to a new chapter!

1 Like

Even until this second, I still don’t believe what I’m seeing 😍💕

Amazing read, Jason. Hopefully the A350 will be another stepstone for Infinite Flight to keep improving to another level 💕

10 Likes

Amazing 😍

This is going to be the best update after Global.

4 Likes

When is the update?

2 Likes

I love it and thank you infinite team ! I guess the old saying goes “ Fool me once shame on you , fool me twice shame on me!” That is two April fools now! Much appreciated hard work !

4 Likes

If we’ve waited a few years for the A350 to just be confirmed in the making, I think we can wait a few months to a year. ;’) I am all the way through with the outstanding work being put into this! Kudos to everyone working hard for such a creation.

11 Likes

Set dates are never released… I suggest reading the article. Throughout the year, feel free to check the newly made timeline, too. 😅

1 Like

12 months -.- the excitement will kill me I will have a heart attack

2 Likes

regardless of whether its going to take a year or not, one thing for sure the A350 is coming ^_^

1 Like