Building an A320 model plane, but it’s Life-Sized.

Have you ever build a model airplane on your own? Yes? Well… There is one guy though who takes it to the next level. All he needed were a couple tons of steel and a little bit of money.

(RT isn’t a source I really like to use but it’s kinda like the only one I found with the finished plane. Just a little remark from my side. Back to the plane)

17 Likes

A320 diecast model 1:1, $2,000,000, limited avialibilty order now for free shipping

10 Likes

That’s amazing! A simulation inside of the cockpit and a furnished interior! This guy deserves fame!

1 Like

Wow. I know what I want for Christmas this year haha! 😂

1 Like

Nearly half a million dollars?? Do farmers usually carry that kind of money?

1 Like

What the lol?!

1 Like

Started building in 2017 and already finished? Wow.

1 Like

It looks amazing! Those engines look great!

Well if you have the extra parts laying around shout out to you for attempting this!

1 Like

If he already had $400,000 laying around couldn’t he buy his own flyable plane?

It’s not flyable. It’s equipped with a. Simulator inside of the cockpit, and if you wat h the video, you can see that the wheels aren’t actually touching the ground, it is a pole. ;)

1 Like

I know. I was asking why he didn’t just buy a plane instead of building one that can’t fly

I’ve tried to make a model of a A380 before. I could never make a model that detailed. :)

I think it would have been too expensive, but I don’t know. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, we will never know…

Why does someone bake a cake when he could just buy one? Because it’s less fun. That guy has a passion. That’s what he likes to do. That’s why he decided to build something instead of just buying it.

2 Likes

This is the best way to discribe anything lol

1 Like

That is so true, didn’t think about it that way.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.