Building a real airplane on Minecraft

Hello!
Since Minecraft is a very well known cubic game, I think many of you have played it, and I think a lot of you have made airplanes…

So here we are, today I propose that we share all the planes we made on Minecraft ( no shame in having, we all have a different level of construction ).

To improve the game, don’t say the type of the plane and its company, to make the others guess.

So that’s it for me!

119 Likes

That looks really cool! It reminds of a few years ago when my brother and I made a Minecraft airport.

11 Likes

Did you use worldedit? Or was it completely manual?

3 Likes

Wow, awesome work man! I’ve built planes in Minecraft, but I’ve never been able to make something that big. That’s a huge project, props to you for sticking to it and getting to done, it looks great!

I have an MD-80 and a 737 I built, lemme find a few photos of them real quick.

6 Likes

I did both

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this is allowed or not? Since this is a Infinite flight community and not minecraft community. So don’t be surprised if this gets closed. Just saying.

5 Likes

It’s aviation related but I see your point. I think it should be okay…

4 Likes

For this to be in #real-world-aviation is was moderator approved so…

4 Likes

These are my two best planes I’ve built. They’re the result of years of practicing my building skills, studying other builds and tutorials, and trial & error. I built these specific planes by myself a few months back. Enjoy!

United Airlines 737-200:

Delta Air Lines MD-80:

I’m on Pocket Edition because I can install shaders and texture packs easily.

21 Likes

I just dug up a bunch of old stuff from when I used to play Java (I mostly played earlier this year, but I don’t play Java at all anymore). Anyway, I decided to build myself a 1930’s style airport, complete with a Ford Tri-Motor, DC-3, Piper J3 Cub, and a Boeing Stearman. Enjoy!

TWA Ford Tri-Motor on the ramp:

Piper J3 Cub in the maintenance area:

Boeing Stearman (crop-duster) leaving the hangar:

United DC-3 on final:

So yeah, I built these in late-may, lol. The Tri-Motor was based off a photo (but it’s not exact), and all the other aircraft are my own designs.

20 Likes

It’s not like the general category, an IFC must approve before publication.

4 Likes

frankly, it’s really not bad, I have that too.

( try to become which plane it is and from which company )

8 Likes

I started on an airport once then my sister told me to spawn a bunch of villagers inside she said “it would make it more realistic” well I spawned too many and then the lag was just too bad to continue work. I have downloaded some airport mods though

3 Likes

dang those are some crazy shaders.

3 Likes

Haha, they look good though when you’re playing. Taking a photo on a different device makes them look bad though. 😕

@EvannL, nice job! We certainly have a different style when it comes to building planes on a smaller scale.

4 Likes

ATR Family

can you recognize all the liveries?
  • none
  • Less than five
  • More than five
  • all

0 voters

7 Likes

Well done @EvannL
Btw, I wondered if you prefer doing it on minecraft or in roblox ?

4 Likes

Thanks,
on roblox it’s too complicated because you have to make the plane from Blender if you want it to look like Something, on minecraft, it’s also very difficult but with imagination you can do it

4 Likes

Nice work! I’ve never been able to make a good looking turboprop that actually has room to put seats in. 😂

Great job!

3 Likes

New plane! Citation X, what do you think?

• Bad
  • Not bad
  • almost good
  • Perfect

0 voters

the smaller it is, the harder it is

4 Likes