Bug with the 787-10

The Generic and Boeing liveries are the same, on the selection screen and in-flight

2 Likes

@Patrick_U Another one.

Seems like the update was released way too soon.

6 Likes

That’s what I’m saying. 😓

There’s nothing wrong other than just that though, they did amazing on this update

1 Like

A lot of people have been reporting bugs with the 787 which is why I said that.

hotfix will come with the ios update

Even the spoilers have some bugs (the one above the flaperon) and the flaperon seems not lifting up when landing.

4 Likes

the game engine that fds uses probably won’t make this possible

I knew it this update came way too soon. It’s either they have some more stuff so they pushed it out because certain liveries that have the -8 or -9 variants are not on either one of those variants.

4 Likes

I would say it was pushed too soon. Maybe to appease people. There will have to be an update after the Registration contest is over to make the winner’s registration universal so there most likely will be another update after Friday.

2 Likes

Maybe its like that because the 787-10 house colors might be different then what it might be in real life.

The -9 and -10 Boeing liveries are generic
Flaperon spoilers goes up
KSFO ILS approach heading is 10 degrees off(Runway 28L)

Some that I can find

1 Like

Maybe they should have waited to release the update.

1 Like

To correct my last statement, KSFO 28L doesn’t have any problems.

You better kill those bugs cause i dont want them near my plane it might scare the passengers. 😂

2 Likes

10 degrees off

2 Likes

my best guess with these bugs is that some of the files got corrupted during upload to google play

2 Likes

You too? I stalled while testing it. Make a support topic for it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes