Bug on Zurich Airport

Hi, When i was taxiing to the runway at ZRH, the plane was tripped unexpectedly. Even the airport was made some glitches and we’re going to fix some issues here. Also, I tries to using the another aircraft, but it was still the same. I think we are going to fix the bug for the next update. Thank you.

Device: iPhone 6s Plus
Operating system: IOS 14.8.1

1 Like

Please reference the the user guide on the Infinite Flight website.

This usually happens when the scenery stream from our servers to your device becomes corrupt for some reason.

To resolve this issue, please try the following steps:

• Re-launch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)
  • Before starting a new flight, go to Settings > General > Tap “Clear scenery cache” (it’s at the bottom)
  • Start a flight (try on Solo first)

Note: In some rare cases, the steps above might not be enough. If that should be the case, you will have to reinstall Infinite Flight.

Thanks for you help. I has just solve the issue now. But there is still another one problem is - The connecting to jet bridges is cannot connected after spawning the aircraft at Stockholm Airport.

Arlanda doesn’t have animated jet bridges.
It’s not something that’s featured at all 3D airports yet.

1 Like

Ähm, Stockholm Arlanda ESSA is listed in in 22.2 blog entry (22. March) and should have Jetbridges and Safedocks.

ESKN, Stockholm Skavsta Airport
ESOE, Stockholm Västerås Airport
and
ESSB, Bromma Stockholm Airport
Do not have Jetbridges

It’s listed as updated with safedock (i know you know, since you did it.)
But not with animated jet bridges. (22.2 3D Airport Lists)

Safedocks but no moving Jetbridges?
Sounds strange.
Blame @AdamCallow if the list is incomplete, and call me stupid when they are not animated.

Okay, Adam & i did some digging.

1. I’m blind. ESSA is in the list and should have animated jet bridges. (I missed the entire right column on the list)
  2. None of them work, since there’s a discrepancy between the spawn points ID and the gate number.

It’ll be looked up & fixed.

1 Like

Call me stupid.
But it is a bug, I will fix this.
Moving Jetbridges came to Arlanda with first release.

1 Like

All handled :)