Budapest to Doha | A321-200 | Qatar Airways

Budapest to Doha | 🇭🇺 -> 🇶🇦

Hi!
Sorry it’s been a while, I’m trying to get more frequent. Uhh… background… right.
This was a flight for @QatarAirwaysVirtual. This was my first time in Budapest, and it was awesome. I took off at sunset, cruised in the dark and had a nice sunrise landing.
We had a lot of unique cargo on board. Enough talking, let’s g e t i t
Click for full size and resolution, and enjoy!

Flight “deets”

Callsign: QRV237
Flight time: 4:57

@NoahM

At the gate in Budapest loading Mango Juice and Pineapple juice for @Captain_JR, a cardboard Rick Astley factory for @Butter_Boi, @Thunderbolt’s Hockey sticks, @Pingu’s playing cards, yee haw hats for @Airforce1095, a peanut butter hot tub for @reer104, the Burj Khalifa for @PocketRishi, @BadPlane’s rugby pitch and equipment, @Jake_Seitz’s imaginary Gucci furniture (?) and Encyclopedia of Korea, ski/snowboard slopes for @Jack_Q and @KGJT-9149, dog treats for @Speedyyy and Cooper, and a beach and chair for @Mr-plane-guy1. Oh, and some fuel.

Liftoff 👨‍✈️

The A321 cockpit shining in the setting sun light 🌞

A few hours of darkness later, the sun gleams on the A321 with the moon in the background 🌚

A company aircraft flies overhead

Prepping all skyscrapers on board for landing

Flaring like a nostril👃

Taxiing to our gate as @Jack_Q and @KGJT-9149 try to stop their slopes from melting in the warmth ❄️

And at the gate in Doha unloading our precious cargo!

Thanks for looking, cya next time 👋

Last post: New York to Amman | 787-8 | Royal Jordanian

64 Likes

that peanut butter hot tub tho 🤩

1 Like

Suhas air values the happiness of our customers and their cargo 😉

3 Likes

Sir. How do you do this?

Anyway, awesome photos like always!

3 Likes

This scenario is gorgeous

1 Like

Can I sign a contract with @Suhas Air please? I want some of my Sprite delivered to me!

1 Like

Wow nice photos!

but did u bring my therapy Kiwi tho

1 Like

Holy moly that lighting is 👌👌

1 Like

For all but one customer 🙋‍♂️

2 Likes

@Butter_Boi Faith trust and pixie dust 🧚‍♀️

@Pedrocr Thank you!

@Infinite_Pro Welcome aboard, I’ll get you next time 😁

@Cpt_Zorndy Thanks, don’t worry I’ll add you next time lol

@Kzn_Star Thanks 🙏

@NoahM 😂 Hey, I offered you a smacking deal to return but you refused 🤷‍♂️

4 Likes

It’s also interesting how you flew a 5 hour flight and it happened to be at sunset the whole entire time 👀😈

Ive got to get back at roasting you, one post at a time

5 Likes

Amazing photos! DEFIANTLY deservers a big like!

1 Like

Damn your airline has some reliability with their freight. Can you ship me a 1:1 replica of an MD-88? Haha but nice pics as always 🙃

2 Likes

@Planeviation Thank you!

@Lucas_Piedra You got it.

@NoahM I mentioned in a couple different places. I took off at sunset, cruised at night and landed at sunrise…

2 Likes

Dude how are you able to do that? That’s just beautiful!!!

1 Like

Awesome photos! Can you ship some chicken wings from my city that made them! Aka my home city, Buffalo New York!

Thanks!

1 Like

Your screenshot topics consist of great photos and they’re funny 😂

1 Like

Yes. I’m stupid

1 Like

NAH u got BuStED 😂 😳 Sunset-Sunrise is not 5 hours.

@NoahM YOU got em 🤣

1 Like

Ah, glad to see that my items made it. Unfortunately, I’ve already chosen @ran Air for my hockey equipment shipments. However, I do need someone to ship my @infiniteflight_17, @Drummer, and @snoman bobbleheads that I’ve ordered.

Great photos!

5 Likes