Bucharest to Keflavik! (WOW Air A333)

WOW Air? Flying from Romania to Iceland? That too in an A330? This is what I would like to call “Realism in the 🗑”

Route: LROP 🇷🇴 - BIKF 🇮🇸
Server: Expert
Flight Time: 4hrs 34mins

25 Likes

One of my favourite liveries on the Airbus A330. The last two pictures are the best!

1 Like

Nice to see people still remember WOW air (i know its in the livery section but i kinda missed that airline in real life

1 Like

Absolutely love the livery as well and glad you like them!

Thinking about it, I honestly do miss seeing it irl as the livery was quite striking and would even pop up/standout in the distance! Underrated livery if I’m being honest with you

Going to Iceland?

Love the shots!

1 Like

Haha Thanks Joseph!

1 Like

Wow! That’s one purple plane. Great photos!

1 Like

How dare you… JK

Nice pics as always @Anshul28!

1 Like

Thanks Jack! Do you mean Pink by any chance? 😬

1 Like

Haha Thanks Alex!

1 Like

“WOW” according to the picture, the result is WOW 👍

1 Like

Am I color blind? I can’t tell if that’s pink or purple it looks like purple

The Icelandair 757 is me! I am on my way to DFW right now! Also amazing pics.

1 Like

Ah yes was waiting for a comment like this lmao…Thanks lol

Well it turns out I was wrong! You’re right, it is Purple but I assume it’s a lighter shade of purple which made me think it was Pink…Guess I’m colour blind 😂

Haha I wasn’t expecting to see some company when I arrived in Keflavik but then you came along and I was like, what are the odds!?..Enjoy your flight to DFW! ✈️

1 Like

Thanks! I have always wanted to do this flight, but never had the chance. I just hope the 757 can make it all the way. The fuel remaining is only 30-45 min more than the ETA and I loaded up 100% fuel!

1 Like

I’m really loving the lighting, absolutely beautiful with the WOW Air livery. Amazing stuff as always, Anshul.

1 Like

Thank you Mr.Thunder 🌩👊🏽