BT_HANDLES’s Radar Tracking Thread - TEST PASSED!

Thanks for the service! Sorry I couldn’t stay long. No issues from me.

1 Like

No issue from me

Thanks for the excellent service again tonight @BT_HANDLES

1 Like

CYVR Now closed, thanks for coming @J-F_V @Bbethart @VixenKasai

2 Likes

Great service tonight!

Only issues I had to note were a little nit picked tbh.

On my first time around, I was vectored a little to close to the parallel traffic, setting of my TCAS.

Second time around, I was directed to UNICOM while still on downwind. Was a little confused as I was VFR and had to continue vectoring myself until final.

Third time around was excellent. Vectors were accurate and timely. You made sure I had field in sight before directing me to UNICOM and vectored me into my final.

Approach scoring:
1: B+
2: B
3: A+

Awesome work and I hope to see you in the expert server soon!

1 Like

sorry, controlling rn

1 Like

Tag me next time and I’ll join if I’m available!

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for stopping by I just wanted to point out that on the 2nd time you came around I handed you to Vancouver Approach and not Unicom, so I’m a little confused if you meant something else eh?

For sure thanks!

1 Like

It was at 3:42Z, if you want to watch the replay. You had just given me my base vector and as I was turning base, I was handed to UNICOM.

It is by no means a bad handoff, just earlier than anticipated.

1 Like

I am now OPEN at CYVR. Please look above for all information if you decide to come, thanks!

TAGS: @VibrantPixel @FN60fps @Marquatzi @Michael_Sides1 @Daniel_Steinman @Bbethart @J-F_V @Aiden_Forusz @ThePotato @Varunsehdev @Stef_Smet @ThePolice @VixenKasai @Kyle7223 @TaipeiGuru

I Will open for a minimum of 30mins, hoping traffic will build :)

Apologies, I can’t make it tonight. I’m currently 5 hours into a SIN → JFK flight. I’ll try and catch you next time though. 😅

1 Like

CYVR Closed now, no traffic today.

I would have joined but I’m about to fly back to DFW from ANC

1 Like

I am now OPEN at CYVR. Please look above for all information if you decide to come, thanks!

TAGS: @VibrantPixel @FN60fps @Marquatzi @Michael_Sides1 @Daniel_Steinman @Bbethart @J-F_V @Aiden_Forusz @ThePotato @Varunsehdev @Stef_Smet @ThePolice @VixenKasai @Kyle7223 @TaipeiGuru

I Will open for a minimum of 30mins, hope traffic builds!

Now closed, no traffic today :(

1 Like

I am now OPEN at KYKM. Please look above for all information if you decide to come, thanks!

I Will open for a minimum of 30mins, hope traffic builds!

1 Like

On my way, just saw this

1 Like

Feedback (HS-ASB)

• No issues, nice controlling!
1 Like

Thanks for coming today, i truly Appreciate it ❤️

1 Like

Now closed at KYKM— thanks for coming @ThePotato and @VixenKasai ❤️

1 Like