Brussels Airlines (normal livery) A320-214

And with the A333

3 Likes

Just look at it, it’s beautiful!

We would be able to do all these routes in Europe.

3 Likes

big support for this livery

3 Likes

Bumping this after quite a long time of silence.

And bumping it with one of my own shots.

Brussels Airlines has put almost all of their A320s back into operation anticipating for a busy summer.

It would be amazing to have this livery to fly to all sorts of European (and some other) destinations.

2 Likes

Yes voted ! Brussels Airlines uses the A319 less and less and the A320 is gaining in importance ! If there is a rework on the A320 family one day, replace the brussels airlines A319 livery by brussels airlines A320

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say replace the A319 livery by adding it to the A320.

They still use the A319 a lot (as I saw today while spotting at Brussels) and I don’t see them retiring all of them any time soon, but it’ll likely be a gradual process.

But anyway on the topic of the A320, it’d be nice if they complete the trio of aircraft types of the Brussels Airlines fleet by adding the A320 now that we have the A330 in the simulator.

2 Likes

Yes, you are right

2 Likes

They still operate the A319 (but they retired four of them: OO-SSG, OO-SSP (in 2015), OO-SSD (now operate with Tiketa Tour) and OO-SSC, since they are around twenty years old).

1 Like

Apparently they’re getting replaced by the A320neo.

2 Likes

As I’ve read, only the oldest A319s of the airline are replaced by three A320N.

1 Like

They’re only getting 3 of them (and I doubt they’ll get any more anytime soon after they’re delivered in 2023).

So those 3 won’t replace all 17 A319s still operating for them. They’ll likely only replace the older few.

But this is the A320 thread so let’s stick to it, we don’t want this getting closed or anyone getting flagged ;) .

1 Like