Brussels Airlines Airbus A330-300

I like the Brussels livery. What engine type do you like on this livery. Cause some are CF6 and some are RR :)

And some are PW also

2 Likes

I prefer the RR Trent 700’s, those are the only ones still flying for them anyway so that works out.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 3 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Just going to bump this, a week of no comments is too long for a beauty like this!

1 Like

This video 😍 !

Happy 50 votes !

1 Like

Let’s keep this thread alive, imagine the flights we’ll be able to do to Africa from a barely-used airport in the simulator. Brussels will be used much more, so will some African airports.

1 Like

Now that Brussels Airlines’ only long-haul aircraft is the A330-300 (they removed their last -200 from the fleet a few days ago), I think we desperately need this for long hauls out of Belgium.

Just look at those Trent 700’s… Livery looks great in this lighting too.

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 3 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

These are the routes Brussels Airlines currently operates with their A330’s.

Note: I believe they also did flights out of Dusseldorf to some other places but I’m not sure if that’s still a thing during this pandemic.

4 Likes

I love this livery especially on the A330 I hope he will put it in addition Brussels airlines has a lot of very interesting routes

1 Like

My personal favourites are these unknown long-hauls. I would like to know, how many visits there is to some of these airports in infinite flight.

2 Likes

Got to see a few take off when I went spotting last Saturday.

This one (OO-SFG) was headed to Kinshasa (FIH/FZAA).

5 Likes

Brussels Airlines is reopening destinations, as for the A330-300’s the ones we should be looking at are in North-America (New York, Washington and Montreal) and Africa (the big circle on the right).

Note: There’s a possibility that other routes (like Moscow, St. Petersburg or Yerevan) will be operated by the A330 (before the pandemic they were operated by A320’s I think).

2 Likes

Big time hoping this will be added! Such a good livery!