Brussels Airlines | A320neo

Alright, thank you so much for the useful info!
I appreciate it!

1 Like

Voted ! This livery is needed in the sim.

2 Likes

Welcome back, thank you!

2 Likes

Footage is fairly rare, so to anyone who might have a photograph of this livery - whether owned or from the Internet - don’t hesitate to share that beauty here!

1 Like

As much as it look like Croatia, this livery has grown to be kinda cool.

3 Likes

I spotted it out of another A320 which was operated by Eurowings…😅

2 Likes

The criticism was fair, but the livery looks alot more than before (just a shame for the iconic ‘b’ to dissappear). It’s put back to modern standards and that isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

1 Like

I know I miss the b

2 Likes

Shame we cant see this Livery added for a while!

3 Likes

It is a bit of a bummer, but hey, I’m sure the MAX will be a blast to fly as well.

And think of it this way: While they’re working on the MAX, we can rack up some votes for this livery ;) .

1 Like

Brussels Airlines’ 4th A320neo was spotted at Toulouse a few days ago.

Credit: Andy Dann/@Nimrod57.

This is MSN 12054, she wears the test registration F-WWBV. This will become OO-SBD in the future. As we can see, this one also wears the standard livery, just like OO-SBC.

After OO-SBD, one more A320neo is set to join the fleet (OO-SBE).

3 Likes

Thanks for the news! I hope I get the chance to fly this plane irl too (but especially in IF).

1 Like

Amazing, I am glad to see that Brussels Airlines is finally renewing the fleet, now let’s see what’s next for our long haul fleet, A350? B787?, I doubt the A338/9 because it’s LH group…

3 Likes

Well, for the foreseeable future it’ll just be A330-300s from Lufthansa. They’ll be slowly retiring those in favour of the 787-9s, so we’ll most likely be sharing them with Eurowings Discover until they run out of A333s to retire.

After that, probably just nothing for a while, at least until the current ones in the fleet reach well over 20 years of age.

If they do end up ever getting “new” long-haul/wide-body aircraft, it’ll unfortunately most likely be some sort of 787 (probably retired from another airline). Like you said, no A330neo 'cause it’s LH.

2 Likes

I also doubt that Brussels airlines would get any new aircraft soon. I heard some rumours that they would go with a b787-9. If so the livery would look good on it.
I’m just hoping the A320neo will get in the game with this livery. 🤞

1 Like

We are on number one A320neo livery votes together with wizzair at 18 votes. Next milestone is 20 votes!

2 Likes

One of my schoolmates currently has an internship at Brussels Airlines, and he gave me permission to use a couple of his photos.

Credit: A schoolmate.

Here we see OO-SBC being prepare for service in the Brussels Airlines hangar. Such a beauty.

3 Likes

I wish I could see a plane this close. (they look so clean!)
Your schoolmate made some great pictures, I like how good the light is.
Thanks for sharing!

We need this livery so bad!

1 Like

Bump it :)

5 Likes

The 4th A320neo for Brussels Airlines (future OO-SBD) has been spotted at Toulouse wearing her full livery.

Credit: Alan PARDOE.

Just one more A320neo left after this one gets delivered.

1 Like