Brussels Airlines | A320neo

Brussels Airlines Airbus A320neo

Picture by: DN280

Registration number: OO-SBC

Since it is now possible to make livery requests for the confirmed A320 neo and B738 MAX in the future pipeline, I immediately got the reflex of making this topic about the request for the Brussels Airlines livery of the A320 neo.

Brussels Airlines

• Brussels Airlines is the flag carrier of Belgium and is founded in 2006 after the fall of Sabena. Now Brussels Airlines is part of the Lufthansa mother-group.
  • More info here beneath.

Why?

• Of course this plane isn’t added yet, but has been confirmed down the pipeline. This new modern livery is showing what’s possible in the future, concerning the climate change and our measures against it.
    Also this would make flights to EBBR fun. It brings more diversity to the Belgian flag carrier fleet. We don’t have many belgian liveries, this would be a welcome one!

Voted, this is a must!

8 Likes

It is just so clean! The livery really did grow on me.

2 Likes

Source

Source

5 Likes

Such a simple livery but yet so stunning!!

3 Likes

Gorgeous, I think it has convinced many that at first doubted it

3 Likes

Amazing livery 😍 Voted

2 Likes

Thank you! Appreciate it mate!
The livery looks like a “fresh mint chewing gum” package lol.

3 Likes

The colors work very nicely ! Would love to see this on the sim

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! Thank you for voting!

2 Likes

Beautiful livery! Had this once here in VNO, unfortunately didn’t get the chance to spot it. Would love to spot it one day!

1 Like

I have spot it! sadly I got no picture of it. It is beautiful.

1 Like

Lovely livery, voted :)

3 Likes

Nice livery, would be amazing to see it on the sim! 😍

3 Likes

We already reached 10 votes, on of the most (!) popular European A320neo liveries!
I’m proud of you all!

3 Likes

Well, I’m obviously voting for this.

Brussels Airlines’ 3rd A320neo was also ferried from Toulouse to Brussels today. OO-SBC touched down at brussels at around 15:45 local time.

This is the first A320neo wearing the “standard” Brussels Airlines livery. OO-SBA wears the special teal coloured “Less CO₂. Less Fuel. Less Noise.” livery, while OO-SBB is completely white at the moment (awaiting painting into a new/revamped “Belgian Icons” livery).

Credit: Julian Pachlatko.

6 Likes

Should I change the post to the plane you pictured here, together with the callsign?

1 Like

Well, OO-SBA does technically wear a special livery. But we’re at a strange time at the moment where all 3 A320neos are wearing different liveries.

I’m assuming the next two (OO-SBD and OO-SBE) will come in the standard livery, but I cannot really be sure (they could pull a Eurowings and put the special text on the rest of them).

Maybe leave it for now, unless a moderator makes it clear it should be changed to OO-SBCs livery? Up to you for now or I might just ask a moderator.

Also, unrelated, just for your information:

This isn’t exactly right. This is OO-SBA, it’s just wearing Airbus’ test registration from back when she wasn’t delivered yet.

1 Like

Alright, I should change the topic to the standard livery OO-SBC
I hope you and the rest don’t mind the changes then. Let me know if you (all) are alright with this!

1 Like

I’ve messaged a moderator and put the question through, I’ll let you know if they respond (and what that response is).

(And I don’t mind at all, any Belgian livery is a win in my book.)

1 Like