Broadway to Hollywood in 7 days! ( FLIGHT 1 )

Well here is the first trip of summer 2033, I am super excited for all the adventures Iโ€™d be going on for this trip but why am I doing this? Well my friend who lives in New York ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐ŸŽ is going out to Los Angeles ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ“ธ and he invited ME out of all people to go with him Iโ€™m not complaining and thanks to both of our American Airlines Status, we will be flying American Airlines Flagship First again on the USAโ€™s ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ busiest domestic route New York ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐ŸŽ to LA ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ“ธ on their special Airbus A321Tโ€™s thatโ€™s not until Thursday sadly this is only the first flight and who might ask, why did I choose to go to LGA rather than JFK? Well the schedule for my friend worked better to pick me up from LGA and besides I still havenโ€™t seen the new terminal I just stuck to JFK and even when I last went to NYC ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐ŸŽ in August 2021, I still flew into JFK sand said to myself โ€œnext time I come here, im going to LGAโ€ something I thought Iโ€™d never say but here we are, anyways enough rambling LETS BEGIN!

Flight Info

Origin: Miami Intl ( KMIA )
Destination: La Guardia ( KLGA )
Flight Time: 2:18
Boeing 737-800 ( American Airlines )
Server: Expert

Here is the Boeing 737-800 taking me up to the Big Apple ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—ฝ today where I would stay until Thursday before continuing on to LA ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ“ธ picked up some Cafe Versailles obviously ๐Ÿ™„ and we wait until boarding!

Thanks to my status with AA ๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค I got myself an exit seat ๐Ÿคฉ yes I am allowed to sit here and this just provided extra space I donโ€™t really need but Iโ€™m grateful for it! ๐Ÿ˜‡

Operations were flopped here in Miami ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž so weโ€™d be taking off RWY 26L instead of the usual 08R which means weโ€™d climb out towards the west towards the Everglades ๐ŸŠ it was still a comfortable take off, as we say goodbye to Miami ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž and make our way up the east coast to NYC ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐ŸŽ itโ€™s time to get settled in!

Our routing took us west then turning back to the east over Pembroke Pines, out into the Atlantic going north until following the east coast to NYC ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐ŸŽ weโ€™d be flying at FL350 today! Shortly after take off, flight attendants began their service with mini pretzels and drinks and I got the usual Coke and got the JFK pretzels which kinda are fitting but not really.

Why hello there Philly ๐Ÿ‘‹

I made sure to sit on the left side of the plane because look at this view of Manhattan ๐Ÿ™๏ธ I really wish I lived here but I could only dream I guess ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Here we are RWY 04 at LGA, and I definitely felt these brakes the runways only 7,003ft long which is enough for the typical 737s and A320s serving this place but still is fairly short for a commercial airport but anyways I welcome you all to New York Cityโ€™s ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐ŸŽ LaGuardia airport!

Disembarked here at LGA and itโ€™s still under construction a bit, however so far so good Iโ€™m liking the new LGA canโ€™t even remember what the original even looked like and that waterfall is ๐Ÿ˜ฏ but enough with that, I met my friend outside and we got into his car into Manhattan ๐Ÿ™๏ธ to walk around a bit and goof off before Thursday before heading to LA ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ“ธ but between now and the next one, see you in the sky! ๐Ÿ˜‰

7 Likes

Nice photos but I read that as Dismembered in my head for some reason.

1 Like

Lol ( characters )

Great trip report, as always! I canโ€™t wait for the next installment!

1 Like

As always, thank you! โค๏ธ

1 Like

As a New Yorker, i can confirm the housing is horrible. In nj you can get a White House size house for the same price of a large apartment

1 Like