Broadway to Hollywood in 7 days! ( FINAL FLIGHT )

Before we begin I wish everybody a happy 23.2! ๐ŸŽ‰ and yes there will be tripreport with the new Challenger 350 but not this week since Iโ€™m going to be really busy and and going out of town to the Bahamas ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ ( irl ) this weekend but hopefully next Wednesday will be the 1st part of that series but without further to do letโ€™s get on this final part!

My time here in Los Angeles ๐Ÿ“ธ๐ŸŒด has come to an end, it was definitely really fun my friend was acting too much like a fool which almost got us in big trouble when we went to Disneyland ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ we also went around the Santa Monica Pier ๐ŸŽก๐Ÿ๏ธ to play some games and check out the area and donโ€™t forget the Hollywood ๐Ÿ“ธ sign and the walk of fame on Hollywood Blvd definitely a fun time but now, we head back to LAX to get back home New York ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐ŸŽ for him
while I head to Miami ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ๏ธ and weโ€™re both going back in luxury but letโ€™s just get to the airport.

Flight Info

Origin: Los Angeles Intl ( KLAX )
Destination: Miami Intl ( KMIA )
Flight Time: 4:32
Boeing 777-300ER ( American Airlines )
Server: Expert

We both made sure to stop at that In n Out ๐Ÿ” at the end of RWY 24R to grab a small bite to eat and do some last minute spotting ๐Ÿ“ธ before heading to LAX, Usually American uses Terminal 4 here but my flight was leaving out of the really stunning Tom Bradley International Terminal ( TBIT ) and why is it here you ask? Well itโ€™s because our 777-300ER taking us to the 305 ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ๏ธ came in from London ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง by this terminal is SOO MUCH better than T4 since it actually has windows, I couldnโ€™t get a good view of the A321T that brought me here from JFK and it was a lot more spacious but enough complimenting the TBIT letโ€™s board this bird ๐Ÿฆ…

Like I said weโ€™d going back in luxury as my friend heads back again in flagship first as he heads back to JFK but since LAX โ†’ MIA isnโ€™t one of those premium cross country services, you gotta seek their widebodies which I did and I went for their flagship business ( domestic first ) and this is exactly flagship first but not on a narrow body and look at that view of that GE90 ๐Ÿ˜ what a BEAST!

Here we are winds weโ€™re calm on RWY 25R, we were now cleared for takeoff! And we took off like a ROCKET ๐Ÿš€ out of LAX I told you those GE90s are powerful! But let me tell you guys something there was a fuel shortage at LAX and they fueled up some planes with DIESEL yikes ๐Ÿ˜ฌ wonder how that goes, but now I leave my friend behind as his flights an hour after mine along with leaving LA ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ“ธ and SoCal behind with the 305 ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ๏ธ and SoFlo in our view!

Just like the previous flight, we step climbed but obviously with different altitudes as fly east instead of west anyways we started at FL330 than moved up to FL350 and finally topped at FL370, we were served a much more basic meal than what my friend would get on flagship first on that A321T but I still enjoyed it ๐Ÿคค
and took in these views over the beautiful California/Arizona deserts ๐ŸŒต

Down there would be Houston, the biggest city in Texas ๐ŸŒต๐Ÿค  along with George Bush Intercontinental Airport ( KIAH ) United Airlines southern US ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ hub and itโ€™s primary gateway to LATAM not my favorite UA hub itโ€™s definitely Newark ( KEWR ) or Dulles ( KIAD ) for me.

Imagine flying from the west coast to end up on the west coast AGAIN, well the west coast of the east coast that is, down there is Punta Gorda and Fort Myers, FL ๐ŸŠ both are definitely nice cities and are still recovering from Hurricane Ian ๐ŸŒ€ which struck back in September as a category 4 causing MILLIONS of dollars worth of damage and claiming the lives of more than 160 people ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

This area of Florida ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ๏ธ is just swamps and gators ๐ŸŠ all over the place itโ€™s out beloved, Florida Everglades ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿฅฐ

From nothing but gators and gators ๐ŸŠ we have nothing but people people and more people that everybody is South Florida ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž the most packed place during spring break seriously itโ€™s full, but MIAโ€™s RWY 09 is in sight now we sit back, relax and enjoy this landing at Miami International Airport!

TOUCHDOWN! Welcome back to Miami International Airport, exactly 7 days after I initially left for NYC ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐ŸŽ itโ€™s was fairly busy today and spotted a BUNCH of challengers as we made our way to our parking spot for this afternoon of Gate D27 in AAโ€™s concourse D where they operate here at MIA.

Here we are gate D27 Iโ€™m back home ๐Ÿ  and also since this was a domestic flight, I just disembarked into the departures hall to take this final shot of our 777-300ER before it heads off tonight down to Sรฃo Paulo, Brazil ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท along with a cameo appearance of a Lufthansa Boeing 787-9 doing pattern work here at MIA, I headed down to baggage claim to pick up my bag before heading back to my car to head back up to my home in PBC and get ready for the Bahamas ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ thatโ€™s right Iโ€™m going to our island neighbors this weekend but on a boat so I wonโ€™t post anything in that time and next week my rich friend and I will head down to Colombia ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด in his NEW Challenger 350, how exciting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but between now and the next time, see you in the sky! ๐Ÿ˜‰

9 Likes

Great pictures, and I most commend you for the level of dedication to writing such great captions! Hope you enjoyed your In n Out and more importantly your flights in the Challenger 350

1 Like

Cool pictures and a lovely trip report! My favorite is the 777 engine climbing out of KLAX. Nice work!

1 Like

Thanks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป havenโ€™t flown it yet ( apart from a few test flights to get the feel of it )

1 Like

Thanks as always ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป I also like that 777 climb out a lot

1 Like

Itโ€™s a difficult bird to land, thatโ€™s for sure!

1 Like

Yea goes up and down too aggressively but Iโ€™ll get the hang of it

Itโ€™s very powerful on takeoff.

1 Like