BritishAirways001's ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed] @ N/A

Hey everyone my last tracking thread was closed because I couldn’t edit it I have my practical tomorrow I hope to see you all there!

ATC Tracking Thread

Airport : KDAL

Will try to attend. Tag me when open, thanks.

1 Like

@Captain_Paul open at KDAL

Tell me if someone comes, I’ll join. Can’t really right now, but I’m gonna try.

1 Like

Alright closed now thanks to everyone that did come and started to fly patterns

Hello, I was LY-CP.

• N143BF was inbound, he did not get pattern entry and sequence. You could have sequenced him behind G-PMKY and cleared N14BF for landing.

You resequenced N143BF to follow G-PMKY, good job on that.

I will ignore wrong runway assignments and reassignments, because mistakes do happen to all of us.

• G-PMKY announced a G/A, if you had given him a command which traffic to make left/right, that would be perfect.

• Wrong sequence after I requested runway change, I was told that I’m number 3, traffic to follow is on final. Wrong, it was supposed to be: number 3, traffic to follow is on left downwind, since G-PMKY was already following N143BF on final, so I had to follow G-PMKY.

• N143BF did not get exit runway command.

• You forgot to clear me and G-PMKY for an option.
    Remember, pattern entry ( if inbound or RWY change ) sequence, clear and forget about them.

• G-PMKY did not get sequenced. You should’ve given him: number 2, traffic to follow is on final. And then clear him for an option.

• Southwest 1074 didn’t have to hold short all that time, because I was on final. Jets are way faster than props, so keep that in mind next time.

• Immediate takeoff was not necessary for Southwest 1074, reason why is above.

• N143BF was told to LUAW, when Southwest 1074 was already at his rotation speed.
    Typically, if an aircraft is around 80-90kts you can clear another aircraft waiting in the line for takeoff.

• You told CX-ILS to enter left base for RWY 13L, instead you should have waited for him/her to announce his/hers intentions.

These are mistakes you made overall, your weakness is sequencing mainly.

I suggest you taking a look into Manual:

Don’t rush, and think few steps ahead and you should be in a good shape for Practical Test.

Paul.

1 Like

Yea sorry there were many aircraft and it was very annoying because people requested to taxi and people wanted to land