BritishAirways001 ATC Tracking Thread [Closed] @N/A [WRITTEN PASSED PRACTICAL Soon]

Hello there I am on my way to apply to IFATC but need the help my old atc tracking thread was closed due to 90 days of no posts so this is new if you join it will be really helpful

Airport : EGDR
Notams : Military aircraft only

4 Likes

Open at EDDM

i would…but sadly i can’t right now:(

1 Like

Alright that’s fine no problem

tag me next time and i’ll try

1 Like

Hey! I’ll try and stop by in a few.

1 Like

Alright thanks

1 Like

Anyone joining would be very nice

Joining now. Callsign: Lufthansa 606

1 Like

Alright thanks

1 Like

Sorry I had to leave early

1 Like

No problem

1 Like

Do you want feedback?

1 Like

Yes please

1. Pattern Instructions Were Very Good
  2. Delayed Response on Takeoff and Runway Change Requests
  3. I received on on-guard warning from ground while doing a touch and go. Not sure if that was an accident.
  4. Other than that, great controlling!
1 Like

Yep I was on the wrong frequency

1 Like

No worries

1 Like

The takeoff I saw that one plane was turning to runway 26R and it looked like it was going to land on 26L had to make sure

1 Like

Makes sense

1 Like

Overall good session just a few things to mention

•On the ground I knew I was taking a bit after my pushback because I had something to deal with. I wasn’t blocking or interfering with anyone or anything. Asking my intentions isn’t really needed unless you see that my presence holding there will be an issue. Ex. Blocking traffic taxi flow.

•On all my runway change circuits on clearance you just restate the new traffic direction you want me to go. Ex. I’ve just changed to runway 26R. Clearance should be 26R cleared for the option after the option make right traffic. You only need to state the traffic direction when there is an inbound aircraft that will be receiving an option clearance or a runway change.

•On upwind when I requested runway change with traffic also on upwind next to me you handled that fine. A good way you can handle this though is by extending the aircraft that is changing runways upwind which allows space between the two aircraft since you get to control when they turn for crosswind and enter the new traffic pattern direction which in my case would of been left traffic for 26L.

Good work!

1 Like