British Lad Youngest to Fly Solo.

He greased the landing… I can vouch

Lol, I hope it was a greeeeeaaaasssser! (Pronunciation: greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeser)

I’m gonna upload it to YouTube, or you can check my Instagram story to see it 👍 (@maksimferguson)

Thanks Hahaha 🛬

Can you give us the link to your insta?

Great achievement @MaksimFerguson!

Thats fantastic that he was able to do that. Im going to need a lot of money before im able to start mine.

Thanks @Tajay_White @infinite_flyer_21

@OrcaKid

https://instagram.com/maksimferguson?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=8i1ckej88fw8

Fantastic achievement, Maksim.

Had to give you a follow on insta! Excited to see you progress even further. Nice work!

Thanks bro 👊🏼

Congratulations Mate! Gonna probably be flying solo in 2 years, with RCAF.

Then off to Seneca, to join the Jazz Aviation Cadetship.

If you ever take Air Canada express tell me ill be ur pilot ;)

@MaksimFerguson My congratulations to you, my friend. You have the ingredients for a very successful career ahead of you. Look how many people have your back :) Don’t take those opportunities for granted and give it everything you got. Enjoy the rest of your journey “lad” :)

Thanks @Cody_M 👊🏼👊🏼

Same to you @Starz_Flyz 👍🏼

Hope to see you both in the sky sometime!

Absolutely. I’m not far ahead of ya so I guess we’re in this together 😂 I’m sure our paths will cross at some point especially If you’re staying in Canada. Let me know if you need anything :)

Congrats! great achievement! Hope one day i could achive oldest to fly …anything, wish those Dragon’s still existed, could be free ride :)

He reminds me of me when I was younger flying with EAA it is nice when people share the same passion and dream

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 CONGRATS! Great record to have. Any airline you want to work for?

Congrats man! Best of luck for the future :)

Someday he might become a commercial pilot or join the Air Force l can see potential for it!👨‍✈️

That’s an absolutely flabbergasting achievement! Many congratulations; it’ll most definitely be a moment you’ll never forget.