British Airways Virtual Presents: “The Great BA100 LHR Fly-in!” @ EGLL 251730ZAUG19

Can’t come, but cool idea

1 Like

Could you add BA78?
DGAA - EGLL
Using the Queen of the Skies
Don’t worry if you can’t do it.

Thank You for the feedback! Hopefully you’ll be able to make it to another one of our events soon.

-Adam

Hi!

Unfortunately that route has already been taken by one of our BAVA pilots. Is there any other BA route you’d like to fly in the beautiful queen of the skies? If so, we’ll be able to make it happen.

-Adam

BA74? DNMM - EGLL please?

More-Gates

We’re astounded by the reception for this event so far - the turnout is looking great for just under a weeks’ time!

If you haven’t requested a gate, then why not? To celebrate the promising turnout for this event, we have increased our capacity and added further gates to be able to accommodate as many community members as possible.

So come and join us in celebrating an astounding milestone of 100 years of British Airways with a great event next Sunday! Of course we’re always happy to respond to any questions or queries surrounding the event, if you have any then don’t hesitate to let us know.

British Airways Virtual Airline 2019
Email | Infinite Flight Community | Website

Logo%20%231

3 Likes

Of course! Do you have any preferred departure/arrival time for this?

-Adam

I’m available all day, so, any time is fine!

2 Likes

Good to hear. We’ll get you down for a slot in that case. Looking forward to seeing you there!

-Adam

1 Like

Hey @BritishAirwaysVA will IFATC be present for this event?

As it stands, no. Hence why the events team has rigorously planned each detail of this event to keep things running smoothly.

-Max

2 Likes

Would like to have slot 70
MYNN - EGLL

Ok, thanks for the clarification

will we receive our flight details the day off or sometime before?

For sure! Will get you added in right now!

-Max

These will be sent out in the next few days. We have 80 individual event packs to sent to each pilot attending… so it will take time! We appreciate your patience.

-Max

1 Like

All route requests up to this point have been added. Looking forward to seeing everyone there :)

-Miles

Can I take slot 6?

Hi,

Please may i use a gate for the available KSEA-EGLL route?

EGNT-EGLL May I take this?