British Airways Virtual Presents: “The Great BA100 LHR Fly-in!” @ EGLL 251730ZAUG19

I’ll take anything

To make this slightly easier, would you like a long-haul or short-haul route into London Heathrow today?

-Adam

As long as you can give me please

We’ve assigned you a gate for a route of our choosing. See you there later, and expect further details to follow in a PM shortly.

-Adam

Hi I’m in slot 58 (BAVA308) and could I change my flight so it’s LIRF-EGLL in the A320. I found the route in the A319-20-21 on FR24

We’re so excited for our event that’s happening today! In preparation for the event, sign-ups for new slots are now closed and not permitted to ensure the event runs smoothly and as planned.

We will of course still be around to answer any questions or queries in the run-up to what promises to be an amazing event. If you have any queries whatsoever, don’t hesitate to let us know.

All participants should have now received their ‘event-packs’ containing all the information they should need for flying into London Heathrow today. If you are participating and have not received this, then please contact us at your earliest convenience.

And finally, don’t forget to continue to monitor this thread for further updates, information, pictures, and more! We still couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate the centenary of British Airways, which formed exactly 100 years ago today.

British Airways Virtual Airline 2019
Email | Infinite Flight Community | Website

Logo%20%231

2 Likes

Hi @BritishAirwaysVA

On the message I was sent my departure time was 1005z, my arrival runway was 27l, and arrival stand was 576 remote. On this page my departure time is 1030z, my arrival runway is 27r, and arrival stand is 596 remote. Which should I follow? Also would it be possible to switch the aircraft from a 772 to a 747? This route is operated by a 747 irl from April to October. Thanks for your help!

Thank you so much for your help @BritishAirwaysVA. Hope to see some IFAE Arivals

1 Like

What server is this on. I couldn’t seem to find it in the original post

Expert server. :)

2 Likes

ok I will be there

Good morning @snoman, sorry for the confusion! Please follow details from the event pack using the STAR and assigned runway from there. The slight difference in time is due to operational reasons with other traffic inbound at the same time.

-Max

1 Like

Hi.

Could one of your staff members hop onto the VA account? I dropped an urgent message that needs to be read and replied to as soon as possible.

1 Like

We will respond to you momentarily.

-Adam

We are all well and truly on our way, with currently over 40 aircraft inbound to London Heathrow - and that’s only set to increase as the day goes on and we get closer to the planned arrival times into London Heathrow this evening.

To see the extent of arrivals into London Heathrow so far, here’s all the live flights into London Heathrow right now courtesy of LiveFlight:

PNG

All airways lead to LHR! Literally, in this case…

Continue to monitor this thread for further information regarding the event, and of course for further media and coverage of this event celebrating a truly momentous occasion. We can’t wait to see you all in London Heathrow later!

Don’t have a slot? Feel free to still spawn in and spectate the event from any available gates within Terminal 4 or Terminal 2 at London Heathrow this evening. The more the merrier!

We love to see your photos! Please do share any great pictures you get of the event below for a chance of being featured on our social media channels.

We cannot wait to see you all later as we converge into London Heathrow. Thank You for all making this event what it is and promises to be, celebrating a big milestone in the history of British Airways and the United Kingdom as a whole.

British Airways Virtual Airline 2019
Email | Infinite Flight Community | Website

Logo%20%231

3 Likes

I can’t see my parking spot 577 in EGLL

IFAE is excited for this event and are thankful for the invite. See everyone there today and From everyone at IFAE…Safe flying !!

3 Likes

Can I fly into EGLL Aer Lingus Eidw to egll

Departed! This Queen is looking SPECTACULAR!

1 Like

Sorry but signups have already closed spectators are welcome to take up Terminal 2 or Terminal 4.

-Miles