British Airways Virtual Presents: "A Very British Farewell" @ EGLL - 211900ZDEC19

Time to fight my parents for live. I am most certainly NOT gonna miss out on this. I’ll take any BAVA gate.

2 Likes

I’ll take a gate! BAVA465

1 Like

Just an Infinite Flight Community Member here - I’m happy for any gate! Call Sign: TCN2896

1 Like

This is such a wonderful gesture, and came as such a great surprise to me when I double-checked my phone on Thursday night - unfortunately I haven’t had the time to request a gate now, but here I am! Luckily, I am able to attend (maybe someone should’ve checked first 😜), and I’d love a gate with callsign BAVA014.

The kindness of this event being held for me alongside the countless farewell and thankful messages I’ve received recently are testament to the wonderful community spirit and friendship that BAVA fosters and encourages, and it’s safe to say that I don’t think that will ever change - with or without me. I look forward to this event, and of course seeing the bright future BAVA has going into the year ahead and onwards! Looking forward to seeing you all there.

-Adam Williams
Deputy President, British Airways Virtual Airline.

14 Likes

“Maybe someone should’ve checked first” we have contacts, maybe we did 😉

1 Like

Thank you all for signing up!

All those who signed up above this message have been assigned a gate. Please make sure to check your assigned gate prior to the event, in case there are any changes. Apologies if we could not get you the gate you wanted; please let us know if you’d very much like to change your gate. ;)

If you haven’t signed up, yet, this is your chance! Grab a gate before they fill up.

Cheers!

2 Likes

I’ll take any BAVA gate. BAVA308

1 Like

May I take any AAVA gate? AAVA419.

1 Like

@TheFlyingGuy1 and @EpicNYC04, gates assigned. Thanks for signing up!

2 Likes

I’d like an A321 gate!! AAVA1358 :)

1 Like

I would like to reserve a gate in the BA A321 for American Virtual please.

1 Like

A gate please BAVA442

1 Like

Can I have gate 508, please? BAVA366

1 Like

id Like to attend. Ciao Adam. All the best

Non VA. IFC Pilot

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for your interest in our VA. Our requirements can be found at bavaif.com should you have any follow up questions, feel free to reach out to us on the IFC or email us at recruitment@bavaif.com Cheers! -DOD

1 Like

I just requested a gate. I am already a member of BAVA :)

2 Likes

Yep was replying to the wrong thread haha! -DOD

2 Likes

A gate please (only community member not a VA gate). Great event for a dedicated staff member 👌

2 Likes

Hey! What happens if someone spawning in London on the event even if they haven’t signed up?

Hi can I have any gate. BAVA216

1 Like