British Airways VA Thread | Announcement

Thanks lol. Once again, have to reiterate… Great website!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your kind words ! We spent a lot of time and effort on it as we wanted it to be a true reflection of what our future members can expect from our VA !

Mmm… Very british!

1 Like

Loud and proud !

A few pictures from one of our own internal ATC training sessions this afternoon ! Was great to be using Discord to chat with a few of our members with live voice chat today ! :)

Our latest event on the IFC, feel free to join and reserve a gate even if you aren’t a member -

1 Like

I give you my support from Corporate Air (Corporate VA)!

1 Like

Thanks so much for your kind words @JacobVanZanten, we truly appreciate it !

1 Like

Thank you @Joshua_Fleming, I am happy to be a part of BA VA.

1 Like

We are so proud to have you in our VA , you are a exemplary pilot for British Airways Virtual of note !

1 Like

I am in the VA but how do you become a staff member.

I shall rather PM you about this , then discus this on the thread …

Hey Kev yep British Forever.

Best of luck to you guys

1 Like

Can I have a gate please

Hi @Ethan11

Please rather ask for a gate on the dedicated event thread…

Look forward to seeing you there!

It won’t let me write on it, but I do want to take part

Sir, I tried to sign up for the event but there was no reply button available. I’m new to all of this so I may just be missing it. Can you help get me on the correct heading please. Thanks, Chris.

Same here, I’m new as well

@Chris_Ridgell & @Ethan11, Your post is probably still pending to be posted to our event thread as a mod still has to approve your post as you are only new users to the forum , this is to prevent people quickly making account and spamming the forum ! I will get our President who posted the event to give you a gate just in case …

Fear not i am here to help, feel free to ask for help with anything else in the meantime and thats goes for everyone !

Welcome to the Community on a side note !