British Airways VA Thread | Announcement

Hello everyone,

Welcome to British Airways Virtual ( BA VA) official thread. We are a very active and officially certified by the IFVARB , you can view our outstanding IFVARB rating below. We have just over 70 active pilots and offer a fully structured ranking system including opportunities to progress within the VA to staff level ( SLT - Senior Leadership Team). We conduct daily flights and monthly events. There is nothing more i can mention to attract you further into having the opportunity to join our elite VA within Infinite Flight as the proof is in the pudding. Join us and see why we are a top VA to be associated with as you will not regret your decision. Any question or queries please feel free to contact me ( @Joshua_Fleming) or any other SLT member and we will gladly place your mind at ease with any questions you may have.

Just remember that by joining you are joining some of the most professional and one of the best VA’s in the skies of Infinite Flight and we expect you to uphold these values. Remember our ethos , " To Fly. To Serve ."

British Airways VA website - http://flemdog1000.wixsite.com/bava

Please always check the bottom of the thread for our latest news.

Thanks
Joshua Fleming
Deputy President

18 Likes

Awesome website!

3 Likes

Goog luck from American Airlines

2 Likes

Thanks @jdag2004 and @Boeing_777! :)

3 Likes

Good luck from Southwest Virtual!

3 Likes

We have just announced a pro tem Chief Pilot while we evaluate applications for the role. You can still apply via our website.

Congratulation to acting Chief Pilot @BaldEagle !

2 Likes

Just as a tip to make it seem more professional, you can say “pro tem.” instead of “acting”. Great website!

3 Likes

Thank you for your contribution , i have edited my post above !

:)

1 Like

Thanks lol. Once again, have to reiterate… Great website!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your kind words ! We spent a lot of time and effort on it as we wanted it to be a true reflection of what our future members can expect from our VA !

Mmm… Very british!

1 Like

Loud and proud !

A few pictures from one of our own internal ATC training sessions this afternoon ! Was great to be using Discord to chat with a few of our members with live voice chat today ! :)

Our latest event on the IFC, feel free to join and reserve a gate even if you aren’t a member -

1 Like

I give you my support from Corporate Air (Corporate VA)!

1 Like

Thanks so much for your kind words @JacobVanZanten, we truly appreciate it !

1 Like

Thank you @Joshua_Fleming, I am happy to be a part of BA VA.

1 Like

We are so proud to have you in our VA , you are a exemplary pilot for British Airways Virtual of note !

1 Like

I am in the VA but how do you become a staff member.

I shall rather PM you about this , then discus this on the thread …