British Airways VA Official Thread | The Community's 'Best Virtual Airline' for two years running

and @GreenFire can i have your discord

1 Like

Saw this thread bumped, I’ve said this multiple times in the Slack, and I’ll say it again, the BEST VA EVER. PERIODTT. Friendly Staff, Friendly Pilots, HUGE community, awesome crew center AWESOME and Very Polite SLT! Amazing repository of routes all over the world, It’s just perfection! I used to be in a lot of VAs, I did like many of them, but as school started again, I didn’t have enough time to fly for them, I left all VAs but BAVA, because I knew that if I did, I’d regret it, and today I’m a Rank 7 pilot at BAVA, still having an awesome time, this VA is phenomenal people, definitely consider joining! 😉

Sorry Jon, I replied to you by mistake :P

12 Likes

I am so proud for being A BAVA pilot it is the best VA in IF and trust me i tried most of them even better than IFAE!

5 Likes

You have to make it out of our initial testing before you make a claim like that. ;)

26 Likes

And IFAE is a VO, not a VA, just to add to what Trio said

11 Likes

Darragh aint the president no more though… 👀

1 Like

IFAE is a partner of BAVA and its structure and operations are completely different than ours. Not a fair comparison, but the point of the testimonial is understood, I’m sure. ;) We do love the IFAE! <3

11 Likes

Pardon me mate I’m just so excited to be part of BAVA. Now for your initial testing trust me I’ll make it out ;)

1 Like

BAVA Career Challenge

We at British Airways Virtual recently initiated a new challenge for our pilots: The BAVA Career Challenge. With a deadline of 15 weeks, BAVA pilots can now enter in a race against time to achieve the amazing title of Landor Pilot that comes with pretty incredible perks. They will need to fly a total of 136 routes using 13 different aircraft in a type-rating manner of a career progression.

Landor Red

As our 4-year anniversary approaches fast in November, be on the lookout for events and activities coming up!

Is it past time to join us at British Airways Virtual? Check out our website at the link below and apply to join our ever-growing community of pilots, IFATC, and VA/VO leadership.

British Airways Virtual Airline 2020

Email | Infinite Flight Community | Website

16 Likes

BAVA Community Connection Program

The Infinite Flight Community is a strong and thriving one with members from around the world coming together under a shared passion for aviation. At British Airways Virtual, we’ve always striven for a diverse and welcoming membership that is connected with the Virtual Organization and Infinite Flight ATC communities in addition to the Infinite Flight Community at wide. Our intent is to further strengthen that connection.

We’re excited to announce a new initiative at British Airways Virtual:
The BAVA Community Connection Program.

BAVA_IFATC_New_Logo SM - Standard fc67af1c00dae47c

This new initiative is an open invitation to IFATC Recruiters, Supervisors, and Trainers as well as VA/VO CEOs/Presidents to join our ever-growing community at British Airways Virtual. Check out our announcement here for more details.

This is only the beginning of a new chapter at British Airways Virtual.

We look forward to an even stronger, more connected community.

As our 4-year anniversary approaches fast in November, be on the lookout for events and activities coming up!

Is it past time to join us at British Airways Virtual? Check out our website at the link below and apply to join our ever-growing community of pilots, IFATC, and VA/VO leadership.

British Airways Virtual Airline 2020

Email | Infinite Flight Community | Website

Disclaimer

The BAVA Community Connection Program is an initiative by British Airways Virtual with no official affiliation with or endorsement by the IFATC and the IFVARB. The IFATC logo used in this post has been adapted from the original IFATC logo as requested and does not reflect any endorsement.

12 Likes

Hey I was looking on the thread and I can’t find the Hours per each rank can someone inform me the hours per each rank in BAVA thanks!

Hey @Captainflight!

We’ve got quite the ranking system, ranging from Rank 1 through Rank 8, followed by various awards; 0 hours all the way up to 3000 hours, for now. ;)

Feel free to shoot us a message if you have any other questions! Or better yet, come join us!

Cheers!

Jon H.
Deputy President
British Airways Virtual

3 Likes

How many hours is each rank ?

Hey @Captainflight

Our rank 1-8 flight hours are
Rank 1- 0 hours (starting rank)
Rank 2- 10 hours
Rank 3- 25 hours
Rank 4- 50 hours
Rank 5- 90 hours
Rank 6- 135 hours
Rank 7- 180 hours
Rank 8- 250 hours

Following this we have special flight time rewards which start at 300 hours and go to 3000 hours (for now). At each rank you will be able to unlock various aircraft for our routes as well as our codeshares. There’s thousands of routes to choose as you progress through the ranks, so you shouldn’t get bored. ;) It will great to hopefully see you in the VA soon, and any further questions be sure to ask!

Thanks,

James P.
Mentor
British Airways Virtual

3 Likes

Hi may I just check if the airline is accepting new recruits? If so I would love to apply!

Yes they are! I don’t think they ever stopped!

Ayy just realized this is the 300th reply^

What does ghosts refer to? Cuz now the update it changed the whole system so by ghost your referring to…

Actually if it’s reports if I have 3 in the last year can I still join?

Reports.

These are the requirements:

1 Like