British Airways VA Official Thread | The Community's 'Best Virtual Airline' for two years running

Ok thankyou

-RVLegacy

BAVA is by far my favorite VA. The staff are so nice and the route possibilities are endless! If you are thinking of joining I highly recommend it!

4 Likes

I second this as well! They’re a really great virtual airline! The staff is VERY, VERY, VERY nice to everyone!

4 Likes

BAVA was one of the VA’s where, if I’m honest, I was skeptical about joining. I don’t really like short Europe flights. I knew it was a large community and had heard great things about it, so I sent in my application.

When I joined, it was indeed very large, and everyone was very friendly. The ranking system is easy, and the crew center was very modern and nice compared to other’s I had seen. I very quickly ranked up, and am still only Rank 5, nowhere near Taipei but loving every minute of it! I have met so many people and also got to hear several of @Philippe_Gilbert’s rants. This has truly become one of the best VA’s I have ever been in. Thank you BAVA!

11 Likes

250,000 Hours flown!

British Airways Virtual Airline has reached another milestone. We’ve hit 250,000 hours of flying. That’s over 10,000 days!

Thanks to all of our pilots who have made it possible. We wouldn’t be were we are today without you!

British Airways Virtual Airline 2020

Email | Infinite Flight Community | Website

25 Likes

guys i want to join your team but i have 1 level brcause i played rfs for 1000 hours and 3 days ago downloaded infinite flight

I’m sure you’ll have a great time when you can join @Adamflight ;)

1 Like

ah thanks very much

1 Like

flying to the oslo airbus a321 from egll

guys i made a emergency landing in strasburg because i don’t know how to use autopilot and i stalled because that i made a landing in strasburg i will be hapy if you say how to use that

You can always check the user guide and post pictures in #screenshots-and-videos @Adamflight. I don’t think too many will help you out on a VA thread with flight issues though, so if you really can’t figure something out on your own. Just create a topic :) Have a good day. We’ll hopefully see you soon in expert server skies.

2 Likes

They’ll expect that you know all the basics of flying. Stalling should rarely, if possible never happen.

1 Like

Welcome to Infinite Flight, @Adamflight! Great to have you aboard.

Thank you for your interest in British Airways Virtual, as well. We would love to have you aboard once you’ve satisfied our entry requirements as outlined in our application form. Have a look around the rest of our website as well while you’re there!

Please feel free to send a direct message to us (@BritishAirwaysVA) (you will have the ability to do so once you browse the Infinite Flight Community Forum a bit) here on the IFC if you have any questions about our operations.

Cheers!

-Jon H.
Deputy President
British Airways Virtual

2 Likes

ok thanks very much it is best va in if

1 Like

i am from russia ecause that i have a bad english

1 Like

and @GreenFire can i have your discord

1 Like

Saw this thread bumped, I’ve said this multiple times in the Slack, and I’ll say it again, the BEST VA EVER. PERIODTT. Friendly Staff, Friendly Pilots, HUGE community, awesome crew center AWESOME and Very Polite SLT! Amazing repository of routes all over the world, It’s just perfection! I used to be in a lot of VAs, I did like many of them, but as school started again, I didn’t have enough time to fly for them, I left all VAs but BAVA, because I knew that if I did, I’d regret it, and today I’m a Rank 7 pilot at BAVA, still having an awesome time, this VA is phenomenal people, definitely consider joining! 😉

Sorry Jon, I replied to you by mistake :P

12 Likes

I am so proud for being A BAVA pilot it is the best VA in IF and trust me i tried most of them even better than IFAE!

5 Likes

You have to make it out of our initial testing before you make a claim like that. ;)

25 Likes