British Airways VA Official Thread | The Community's 'Best Virtual Airline' for three years running

Hello there when I add my flight time it won’t let put 710 hours

I didn’t my total flight time is 710 hours 😂

a lil long

1 Like

Not a flight

Lmao I am so sorry lol! I understand you may want to be applying! Great. Please contact the @BritishAirwaysVA account and explain and a member of staff will be in contact with you to sort it out!

Again so sorry about that ;(

Average_Gamer
BAVA Pilot

1 Like

No problem I asked a staff and they helped me 😂

No worries! Cannot wait to see you onboard ;)

2 Likes

Hey!
I want to join but i kinda got ghosted last year (i don’t get reported on purpose, and i’m not gonna get ghosted ever again hopefully) and right now i’m in grade 2. Can i fill out the form now but actually join at the end of march? Cos that’s when my ban ends. Hopefully i’d still be allowed to join the VA! I understand that the fact that i have so many violations makes u think that i am a bad pilot or that i don’t take this seriously but believe me i do.
I really want to join this VA cos most VA’s in IF r American or from other countries and I live in england. Plus when I read about best VA for 3 years running I said to myself this is the perfect VA for me.
I am a good pilot but I’m not perfect. I’m also only 13yo, just thought i’d mention that too!

Hi there, @Ahmed1!

Thank you for your interest in joining our team!

Our internal communications server and resources are for members only, and as you know, one requirement is to be Grade 3 on IF at a minimum. This is a requirement we do not waive, unfortunately, as all our pilots fly on the Expert Server carrying our colors.

Please do apply when you’re back to Grade 3. We would be happy to see you aboard the team! For any questions, please feel free to send a message to @BritishAirwaysVA.

Cheers!

-Jon H.
Deputy President
British Airways Virtual

5 Likes

Fair enough, I will definitely sign up when I’m back in Grade 3, thanks for your reply!

3 Likes

hi i applied when will i get a response

I am not a board member, but they are all volunteers and probably work, so expect a day of wait or so. (Thats how it was in my case)

Hello I am a BAVA pilot it won’t take a long time just 24 hours or a bit more then you should get a PM from BAVA

Ok thank you

1 Like

Hi I’m a part of BAVA but was inactive when you switched to discord, how do I join?

Im so confused, are you using discord or slack

1 Like

Never mind I just saw the edit

Hi, there! Just re-apply via the website and you should be reached out to by our Recruitment Manager!
Cheers! :)

-Danny H. Ly.
Co-Events Manager
British Airways Virtual

2 Likes

Ok done how long do you think it will take?

They will contact you as soon as possible! About one day in my case

1 Like