British Airways VA Official Thread | The Community's 'Best Virtual Airline' for three years running

Hello guys, glad to see BAVA got bigger since I left exactly a year ago.
Back then my phone got stolen so I couldn’t let you know that I wasn’t able to continue flying and lost Google Account with my membership. Work at the airport is keeping me busy but finally after a year I would like to apply again but apparently the link for recruitment is down.
What can I do?

4 Likes

Hello Alex!

Sorry to hear that has happened to you. We’re happy to see that you’d like to rejoin us! Here’s a link to our Application Form.

We will try to get back to you in the shortest time!

Boodz G,
Head of Recruitment

3 Likes

You guys have routes to Antarctica?

6 Likes

You’d be surprised, we offer a nonstop daily service from Heathrow!

Ok, maybe not Antarctica. But some pretty close to Antarctica. I thought I specified every continent except Antarctica, but I obviously forgot that bit.

8 Likes

Those ice runways are great for heavies!🤣

4 Likes

We’ve been working hard on new updates and we are excited to share them all with you!

Welcome to our updated IFC Thread! Pretty, right? We think so at least!

Here you can find a wealth of information about our virtual airline, and much more - it looks nice too!

We’re extremely proud to share with you our new and improved website!

www.bavaif.com

There will be more implementations and improvements coming to our website soon. Keep an eye out!

Welcome, ZS-ZWG to the BAVA Fleet!

With the latest Infinite Flight 18.6 release, the beautiful Comair Boeing 737-800 has joined our fleet! We can’t get over those split scimitar winglets… This aircraft serves South Africa and beyond as a Comair aircraft. Comair is a franchisee of the British Airways Brand. Keep an eye out on our thread for an Infinite Flight Community Event involving this brand new beauty very soon!

British Airways Virtual Airline 2018

Email | Infinite Flight Community | Website

13 Likes

Really nice looking. Well done to @Adam_Williams and everyone involved!

8 Likes

Thank You! It only consumed about two days of my life, a sacrifice I’m willing to make! -AW

3 Likes

We’re Celebrating our beautiful new Comair B738 with a huge event this Saturday! Come and join us!

One of our most experienced pilots is attempting what’s never been achieved before: flying all of our mainline flights out of Heathrow and Gatwick and London City! You can track their progress and stay updated below! We wish them the best of luck!

6 Likes

This is a really well set up VA! Wish you all the best - if I get global I’ll defiantly join up!

2 Likes

Can i Go???

1 Like

Of course you can attend our event! Check out the event thread below and request a gate if you’d like to attend! -AW

4 Likes

Okay, another event amazing is coming!

2 Likes

can’t believe its been 2 years since I first joined BAVA! glad to see its still going strong! :)

4 Likes

You should join BAVA. It’s the best VA out there but would recommend you be Expert sever to participate in the Events.

7 Likes

Yep, was on expert server when I last played online before the 787 was released. Just need to do one landing I believe to requalify if I get live.

2 Likes

Whilst the festive season may be in full swing, this hasn’t deterred our BAVA pilots! Since the start of December, 715 PiReps have been filed - that’s almost 40 per day! We wish all of our Pilots and all members of the Infinite Flight Community a very Happy Holiday Season, and New Year to follow, with big things to come for BAVA in 2019.

We have also seen a huge amount of activity within our slack forum, with over 180 members active daily, and 83,818 messages sent in the last 30 days!

British Airways Virtual are proud to be making an appearance at the third anniversary of Infinite Flight’s leading Virtual Organisation, Infinite Flight Aviation Experts. British Airways Virtual will be hosting our own take on Friday Night Flight on Friday 28th December, from Beijing, where the IFAE Summit will take place over a period of nine days. We cannot wait to be holding another event with IFAE, after the great successes of previous flights and events.

We wish all members of the Infinite Flight Community a very joyous festive period, and a happy and fulfilled New Year, when it comes.

12 Likes

I hope you’re all enjoying the Christmas season. As we are all making final preparations and doing some last minute shopping, or starting shopping in my case, I just wanted to let you know of a couple of things regarding BAVA over the Christmas season. Firstl, and most importantly, we are staying open and will be running normally on the whole. We have a few events which we look forward to sharing with you all, including the IFAE summit!

As you all know the staff here have lives and families. Christmas is a great time for families to come together and celebrate Jesus birth. Therefore in light of this please give the staff time when applying to join BAVA. From now until the 2nd January please allow anything up to a week for your application to be processed. This does seem like a long time I know but we have to remember that people want to enjoy Christmas as well. We will strive to get things done in the fastest time, a week is a maximum and therefore only contact us after a week has passed if you have not been contacted

So please go and enjoy this wonderful time of year and have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year when it comes!

Matt
President

9 Likes

Merry Christmas speedbirds

3 Likes

How many pilots are in your virtual airline

1 Like