British Airways VA Official Thread | "Best Virtual Airline 2018" - IFC Awards

Really nice looking. Well done to @Adam_Williams and everyone involved!

Thank You! It only consumed about two days of my life, a sacrifice I’m willing to make! -AW

We’re Celebrating our beautiful new Comair B738 with a huge event this Saturday! Come and join us!

One of our most experienced pilots is attempting what’s never been achieved before: flying all of our mainline flights out of Heathrow and Gatwick and London City! You can track their progress and stay updated below! We wish them the best of luck!

British Airways Virtual Airline 2018

Email | Infinite Flight Community | Website

This is a really well set up VA! Wish you all the best - if I get global I’ll defiantly join up!

Can i Go???

Of course you can attend our event! Check out the event thread below and request a gate if you’d like to attend! -AW

Okay, another event amazing is coming!

can’t believe its been 2 years since I first joined BAVA! glad to see its still going strong! :)

You should join BAVA. It’s the best VA out there but would recommend you be Expert sever to participate in the Events.

Yep, was on expert server when I last played online before the 787 was released. Just need to do one landing I believe to requalify if I get live.

Whilst the festive season may be in full swing, this hasn’t deterred our BAVA pilots! Since the start of December, 715 PiReps have been filed - that’s almost 40 per day! We wish all of our Pilots and all members of the Infinite Flight Community a very Happy Holiday Season, and New Year to follow, with big things to come for BAVA in 2019.

We have also seen a huge amount of activity within our slack forum, with over 180 members active daily, and 83,818 messages sent in the last 30 days!

British Airways Virtual are proud to be making an appearance at the third anniversary of Infinite Flight’s leading Virtual Organisation, Infinite Flight Aviation Experts. British Airways Virtual will be hosting our own take on Friday Night Flight on Friday 28th December, from Beijing, where the IFAE Summit will take place over a period of nine days. We cannot wait to be holding another event with IFAE, after the great successes of previous flights and events.

We wish all members of the Infinite Flight Community a very joyous festive period, and a happy and fulfilled New Year, when it comes.

I hope you’re all enjoying the Christmas season. As we are all making final preparations and doing some last minute shopping, or starting shopping in my case, I just wanted to let you know of a couple of things regarding BAVA over the Christmas season. Firstl, and most importantly, we are staying open and will be running normally on the whole. We have a few events which we look forward to sharing with you all, including the IFAE summit!

As you all know the staff here have lives and families. Christmas is a great time for families to come together and celebrate Jesus birth. Therefore in light of this please give the staff time when applying to join BAVA. From now until the 2nd January please allow anything up to a week for your application to be processed. This does seem like a long time I know but we have to remember that people want to enjoy Christmas as well. We will strive to get things done in the fastest time, a week is a maximum and therefore only contact us after a week has passed if you have not been contacted

So please go and enjoy this wonderful time of year and have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year when it comes!

Matt
President

Merry Christmas speedbirds

How many pilots are in your virtual airline

We currently have 270 pilots in our slack, of those around 170 pilots are reading and commenting every day.

Just a screenshot of our analytics to back this up, here’s a rundown of our activity for the last month courtesy of Slack:

Some pretty impressive statistics if you ask me!

What a Year it’s been! From meeting members at Flight Sim Show 2018 in the Hangar at RAF Cosford, to holding some huge events and even our very own Friday Night Flight, 2018 has been a year of record breaking, and certainly a one to remember fondly for BAVA. We have gained new aircraft, new pilots, new staff, new resources and had a whole lot of fun in what has been an amazing year for both BAVA and Infinite Flight. Our route network has grown exponentially, our horizons widened. Let’s take a look at some of our achievements, highlights and facts for the year of 2018…

Continue Reading →

A very Happy New Year to you all from all of us here at BAVA.

We’ve asked some of our Pilots what they thought of us - to put it simply we’ve been overwhelmed by the appreciation and support for BAVA. Our pilots truly are the backbone of our community, and they make BAVA a welcoming, friendly and funny place for everyone to share their passions for aviation, Infinite Flight, and more.

If you’d like to read more of our testimonials from our pilots, they have been posted on our main post in this thread, or on our website.

BAVA is proud to announce its latest partnership with the newly approved @alaskavirtualairline. Our partnership consists of codeshare agreements similar to Alaska Airlines and British Airways’ real-world partnership, along with hosting joint events regularly, and a “Featured Saturday Route”, where each VA chooses a featured route from the other VAs database, and allows their pilots to fly and log that flight for that one day only. We can’t wait to see our partnership come into full fruition!

British Airways Virtual Airline 2019

Thanks for the mention guys! Really appreciate it