British Airways Schedules The First Ever Airbus A380 To Las Vegas

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think this is the first ever scheduled A380 service to Las Vegas.

(Image by British Airways)

British Airways temporarily schedules the Airbus A380 for its London Heathrow to Las Vegas route.

• This will only operate between January 2 to January 10, 2021 for CES (surprisingly scheduled this far in advanced)
  • This A380 is coming from one of British Airways’ London Heathrow to Los Angeles flights, so that flight will temporarily switch to the Boeing 747-400.

The flight to LAS is scheduled as BA275 and the return is BA274.

• It departs London at 4:45 p.m. and arrives in Las Vegas at 7:00 p.m.
  • It departs Las Vegas at 9:00 p.m. and arrives in London at 2:55 p.m. (next day)

Source: https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/airlineroute/288879/british-airways-schedules-a380-las-vegas-service-in-early-jan-2021/

Another great addition for the CES convention and spotters in the area.

18 Likes

a two hour turn for an a380 is insane

4 Likes

Super excited to see this! BA has completely changed almost every single aircraft on their TATL routes, and this is an interesting short move

2 Likes

Never knew that LAS could handle an A380, interesting times indeed.

1 Like

Geez, a 2hr turn for an A380 is insanely quick!

I got very exited all of a sudden and thought when I head to LAS this Summer I maybe on the 380 the saw the dates! Still looking forward to my 6th trip on the 744!

Wow!!! I’ll be sure to spot this!

Wow! An A380 flight to LAS! Must be surprising for anyone who loves LAS (@anon42527263)

What where?? When??

BA is sending A380 to LAS from Jan2, 2021 to Jan10, 2021 (so next year)

I will definitely be there to spot that

Remember, the flight will be in a year, so make sure you remember that XD

1 Like

I thought they were retiring the A380… oh wait! That was Airfrance

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.