British Airways oneworld Boeing 747-400

Welcome to the British Airways oneworld B747-400 Features Request Topic!

British Airways oneworld Boeing 747-400

Credits here

Hello folks. Today I bring a remake of an old #features request I made for this livery. Unlike my usual #features this is a livery, not an aircraft. So it does not follow the structure of my other #features. An example of one of them can be found here. This #features will follow the Aircraft, Airline & Alliance structure. Then my opinion. So now lets get into this amazing request!

✈️ About The Boeing 747-400 ✈️

Originally from The Boeing 747-400’s Wikipedia page and changed by me to make it easier to read

The Boeing 747-400 is a wide body aircraft produced by Boeing in the 1980s as an advanced variant of the original Boeing 747. As this is not an aircraft request no more detail is needed. Also I believe we all know a good bit about the queen of the sky

✈️ About British Airways ✈️

Originally from The Boeing 747-400’s Wikipedia page and changed by me to make it easier to read

British Airways is the flag carrier of the United Kingdom. Based in London, England it is the second largest airline in the United Kingdom. That is based on fleet size and passengers carried. I don’t think anything else needs to be said

✈️ About The "oneworld" alliance And It's Partners ✈️

Originally from oneworlds Wikipedia page and changed by me to make it easier to read

Oneworld is an airline alliance founded on February 1, 1999. The alliance’s stated objective is to be the first choice airline alliance for the world’s frequent international travellers. It’s member airlines are American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Air Maroc, Royal Jordanian, S7 Airlines, SriLankan Airlines and Fiji Airways as a connect partner and some 30 affiliated airlines.

✈️ Why I Think We Should Have The oneworld, British Airways 747-400 Livery ✈️

My opinion

I think we should have this amazing livery because it is another alliance livery for Infinite Flight. Oneworld is one amazing alliance in the real world. So we should continue to love the in the virtual sky. That is my opinion and my opinion only.

✈️ Thank You For Viewing The British Airways oneworld Boeing 747-400 Livery Request!

Luke_King-kong's #features requests

This feature’s got my vote I love to fly after seeing it fly over my house nearly everyday!

That is great, thank you :)

You have my Vote!

Voted. It would be great to see this in IF before they’re all gone. It would be even better if it came with a 747 rework!

Thanks @Average_Gamer!

Thanks @77W. I agree a 747 rework would be nice :)

2 Likes

Lucky you :)

1 Like

Most likely would be pretty easy to add, and it comes to Vegas quite often. You may have my vote.

Should be, just move the BA logo down. Make it smaller and add oneworld.

Thank you :)

1 Like