British Airways is Launching Flights to Pittsburgh

Oh boy do I wish! The excitement is real, but for now I am focusing on August 2nd…

2 Likes

I’d love to see them put the Steelers logo on a 787. I’m sure @anon66442947 would also

2 Likes

Is he a Steelers fan?! 👍🏻

1 Like

Yes he is. He is a DIEHARD Steelers fan and absolutely HATES the Ravens and Cowboys 😉

2 Likes

I think @anon66442947 is a model for society! Here we go Steelers!

2 Likes

If I am being honest I am way less dedicated to Pittsburgh than you would think, I mean I like our sports teams, and I am definitely a Pittsburgher, but I think my dedication to KPIT is on a different level, especially on IFC…

1 Like

Im looking at inagural. Its actually 3,000 USD to fly round trip.

1 Like

Wow, that’s more than I got in my piggy band! Are you going to be on the first flight?

1 Like

Its way more than I got in my piggy bank too. Let alone am I old enough to hold a decent job so 😂 Probably not but I can dream.

1 Like

Does teaching little kids to swim count as a “decent job” I suppose, but that is not a 3K decent job… 😂

1 Like

Theres always holidays, gotta hope I get 3700 in christmas/Easter/Valentine’s Money 😂

1 Like

If I add up all the money that has ever passed through me, I am still probably not there…

But it is free to stand around and watch it land so… 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m excited for August second too. New episodes of Impractical Jokers!

1 Like

You missed the point, you missed by miles, no, light years, you missed by light years… 😂

Im sorry… Irrelevant messages are not permitted in a very important instance… KEVIN 😂

I’m surprised @KPIT wasn’t the one who posted this! 😂

But otherwise, I’m excited that this route is opening!

1 Like

I know I was eating lunch and thinking about how I would word it, then I started typing and realized that someone had already done it so I made kine more of an analysis… 😂

1 Like

You all going all out for this exciting news @KPIT😂! Great to see Pittsburgh grow in the international section!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.