British Airways flight from Frankfurt to London (Go Around)

After an calm and nice flight from Frankfurt to London i just needed to Land in London everthing was okay had clearance from the Tower but than he cleared another guy for take off than i had to make an Go Around. After the Go Around i swichted frequency to Approch and asket to approche 27L again second time i didn’t hade to make a go Around and landed safe

I started in Frankfurt on Training Server at around 19:30CET from Runway 25C flew above EBBR and turnde slight left to come straight in to London Heathrow

12 Likes

Quite normal considering it is the Training Server, more accessible to other newer users. But I hope you have enjoyed your flight and great screenshots!

2 Likes

yeah it was an good flight

1 Like

and because i fly often om Expert its nice to have an go Around its like training it. i didn’t had to Go Around since January. so it was nice

Awesome shots mate, I was once on the causal server and every single time I had to go-around.

1 Like

Nice pic. How did that guy not know you were on short final?

1 Like

I don’t know that he should have seen me but i think he didn’t look

1 Like

Awesome awesome pics

1 Like

That was a close call, but probably expected

1 Like

yeah i heard that the tower gave him the clearance for Take of so i watched what i is doing than i saw that he just drive on the Runway so i had to go Around. i i just knew if he is here in the Community I would talk whit him to knew if he didn’t see me coming.

Tolle Bilder!

Vielen Dank

1 Like