British Airways (Comair) | DUR-JNB | Boeing 737-800ER

Hey IFC!
I’m not sure why but I love that British Airways leases 737s with an airline in another continent. Maybe Air France or KLM should buy some A220s or something and start service in like Rio De Janeiro or something once the pandemic gets under control.

Server: Expert

Callsign: Comair 6206 

Route: Durban King Shaka FALE - Johannesburg OR Tambo FAOR

Feast your eyes
Our ride

Rocketing out of DUR

Climbing high

Ohh that’s pretty

Reached cruise

Flying high

Descending into Johannesburg

Right downwind

Final 21R

Safe landing in JNB!

Takeoff and Landing movie

I hope y’all enjoyed!
23 Likes

I like it, I like the flying high, very good moment and the video is cool.

1 Like

I like the Boeing 737

1 Like

Comair is not owned by British Airways, they just painted in BA livery due to partnership franchise which allows them to be operated under the BA brand, gaining popularity and help boost its customer base.

2 Likes

The winglets are beautiful!

1 Like

Brooo those are cool pictures! Great!

1 Like

Awesome pics! Thank you for flying out of Durban!!

1 Like

Air France operates an a320 (3x weekly - and currently suspended) between Miami to Cayenne, with stops in Port au Principe, Point a Pietre, Guadeloupe, Fort de France and Cayenne - similar to United’s Island Hopper

There were rumours that they were planning to extend the service to Atlanta (as per onemileatatime but ultimately they never went ahead.

With KLM, I would see this more of a way to connect Suriname, Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire and St Marteen

1 Like

Very nice shots man

1 Like

Beautiful shots @Jack_Q ! Is this the Max version?

1 Like

The Max version? I don’t understand what you mean @MADCAT

Boeing 737 Max
The one that was grounded for a long time

Real life this is still a -800, and I flew it as the -800 in IF

Lovely photos. Well done

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.