British Airways Boeing 787-8

There was a post in 2016 but I need to bring this up again this is a well needed airline to put on the 787-8 as it can open more IRL routes and BA have a decent fleet of 787-8 (12)
I think this will go great with the 787 as most 787-8 are either Middle Eastern or Asian it will also add more British Airways long hauls to IF
It can seat 214 passenger in a 3 class configuration with.
Here are all the added IRL routes that the BA 787-8 flys that can open up more routes

Reference/bibliography
BA picture from Flickr.com
BA route from BritishAirways.com

I totally agree but I’m pretty sure BA have more 9’s than 8’s. But I voted.

1 Like

As I said I need to bring it up to more people as it is from 2016 and no one will go back to the one in 2016

Also if that Reg is G-ZBJF I’ve flown on that exact one.

1 Like

Forgot that 😂

BA has 12 787-8’s and 18 787-9’s

Verdict: BA has more -9s than -8s

1 Like

To have your thread closed. Simply flag it using the other option and state that it is a duplicate.

You have permission to remake it so long as you follow the guidelines. The guidelines are found in the below post. I’ll close and unlist the one from 2016 as long as you add more detail, add credit to the photo and elaborate a bit more.

4 Likes

Open for business… 👨🏼‍💻

Looks like a smaller and a nicer looking aircraft! @BritishAirwaysVA should your team consider voting for this one? 😉

I don’t have any votes left unfortunately.

4 Likes

Yea I think if the whole @BritishAirwaysVA voted I think it would go well

5 Likes

This 787 would be great to add to the game. British Airways flies to Atlanta as well with this bird in real life (I believe). Unfortunately I’m out of votes.

I really like it

It’s G-ZBJI sadly, close though!

1 Like

Usually I prefer the -9 to the -8, but for some reason the BA livery makes the smaller airframe look gorgeous!

2 Likes

We need this, I want to start doing the EGLL-KMSY route.

The 787-8 is by far the best if the 787 family

1 Like

The dream still lives.

1 Like

The -8 is my favorvite version of the 787 you have my vote

3 Likes