British Airways Boeing 787-8

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It’s not that but many British Airways liveries have been requested on the B777-300ER and the B787-9 and the B787-8 with over 50 likes on all so yes as a paying customer I would like something that I want in the update that’s how it works a company listens to what you want hence why we have features and a forum to requests things 😂

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

They did it with the TUI livery though and if you look at my topic they didn’t make the B787-10 absolutely perfect:

3 Likes

Thai Airways Boeing 787-8 s

😡 No BA 787-8! (But it’s on the -10)
No American 787-8!(But is on the -9)
No United 787-8! (But is on the -10)
No Thai 787-8! (No where to be found)

Very dissapointed -__-

15 Likes

No ANA on the B787-8 ( But it’s on the -10 )

4 Likes

So i don’t know why they chose the -10 for all set main 787 liverys is so stupid

3 Likes

Hopefully they’ll bring them back where they belong to…

3 Likes

I must say I did think this would have been super cool. But there are so many awesome ones anyway 🙂

4 Likes

@MishaCamp. Your a mod can’t you get your way 😉

5 Likes

I’m not that important and I don’t work for them. No contract has been signed 😉

8 Likes

Yes, this is nice, but I must say I prefer the 787-9 :) Or we could have both ;) But the -9 to me seems to be the right size.

1 Like

@mbmhwue148 has the idea we need to support his post and let everyone know about this idea especially the devs

1 Like

Have lura SEE this request? Will BA 787-8 come???

2 Likes

Good question…

1 Like

It fits perfectly

“Make the 788 great again”

(Perfect quote, but I hate the creator of it😂)

4 Likes

Quoting Tyler "The aircraft we release are never about the liveries. When we discuss the development of a new aircraft it is never about the liveries we will add. Those are a bonus.

Aircraft that have been and are in development are made with one purpose: feeling. We want the features and physics of that aircraft to give you the closest possible sensation to flying the real thing. With the B787, you just can’t see that aircraft without wing flex. That helped us better dictate that the time was right for that feature, which we now understand moving forward.

As for liveries, no aircraft is ever “closed” after its released. We have continuously added new liveries to each aircraft and there is no intention to stop."

Come ON devs Your paying fans want Thai BA ANA ADD it come ON is NOT that hard

3 Likes