BA 787-9
  • Route:
    LHR-SFO
  • Time of Departure:
    15:00 Zulu
  • Server:
    Expert Server

• Additional Information:
    Good Morning Everyone Average Gamer here i am doing a around the world Event from The glorious London Heathrow to San francisco international airport on Wednesday the 3rd it will be the first leg in the 10 leg journey why am i doing this to Unite everyone in this pandemic through the love of aviation and flight
    London Heathrow
    San Francisco International Airport

If you are interested please comment down below and i will assign you a gate at heathrow! we have limited gates so sign up quick!
1 Like

Hello, the 3rd of may has already been.

If that is a miss type and it is for today you must remember you have to post your group flight 3hrs before the flight as said in About the GroupFlight.

This flight is in just over six hours (from time of this reply). So this would be a very short notice event. To post in #live:events you must be TL2 or above. Keep reading, liking and being an active member of our community and you should get there in no time.

Your scheduled start time: 2020-05-31T14:00:00Z. You must start no later than 2020-05-31T10:29:00Z

Thank you :)

1 Like

Hello there looks nice but the title is wrong please fix that

1 Like

Yeah as @BritishAirways001 said, your title got some issues.

Read what I have added onto my post :)

Hey guys so I got the title wrong what must I change it to? And am I allowed to post this so sorry for asking 😥

Your title should be: “British Airways 787-9 | EGLL-KSFO | (departure time in Zulu) | Expert Server”

You can post your flight here along as it is before 2020-05-31T10:29:00Z

Thank you :)

Perfect so the flight has to be before 12:29 PM today?

12:29 Zulu, yes.

Oo that is not possible due to me only being available on the 3rd can I delete this one and make another one on the 3rd?

You can flag this for closure and make a new one within three hours of 2020-05-31T14:00:00Z

Perfect so I can make a new one today for the 3rd I have flagged it

You sure can :)

Thank you so much

1 Like

You are welcome :)

1 Like

The correct title format is DDMONYY / HHMMZ - Title @ ICAO to ICAO.

In this case, the correct title would’ve been:
03JUN20 / 1500Z - Event Title @ EGLL to KSFO

@Average_Gamer feel free to repost this topic with the correct title 3 hours before you plan to start your group flight! Besides the wrong title (which can easily be fixed) it’s looking good! Have fun ✈️

4 Likes