British Airways 747 One World Livery

Hello IFC. Today I am here to suggest the BA one world 747 liberty. I like all the one world libertys and I think the BA one would be extra good.

For anyone that does not know the 747 I have some info.
The 747 was the biggest wide body passenger jet for a long time.

The 747s icon is that hump on the upper deck. That is that way because of aro dynamic issues with with a full top deck.

As we know the 747s are dieing out so this would be nice before thay go. The 747 is also a great cargo plane because of its its opening nose.

Here is some more info about the 747

There is the liberty in question
OneWorld747-1024x683

photo credits google

https://www.britishairways.com/en-us/information/partners-and-alliances/oneworld

If you have a vote why not.
Have a good day. Thanks😁

Hello!
The first picture is not loading. You are also only allowed to have 1 picture in a feature request :)

1 Like

I will change that

1 Like

BA doesn’t have a 747-8. Did you mean 744? 😉

1 Like

Thanks I did not mean that

No worries! :)

1 Like

Friend, it seems, this topic is duplicated.

1 Like

Contact a mod, and discuss that via pm as both requests have the same amount of votes. And this was made not long ago the other was made over a year ago so. Contact a mod and talk to them to see what can be done so

2 Likes

I’ve closed the other one. But please, search in the future. 1000% sure it would have turned up in a search :)

3 Likes

I would love to fly this in IF (no votes available) but you got my support for this one.

P.S. I think “livery” autocorrected to “liberty” both times.

1 Like

i did. it did not come up :D

Thats ok. Thanks for showing your support :D

I would love to see this on Infinite Flight before they disappear from the sky. Have a vote!

1 Like

Thanks very much @77W

1 Like

The B747, although it needs some rework, we can still take good advantage of it under current conditions, so I think it is unnecessary to expect a rework on the B747 to add new liveries. I would love to see this livery in the simulator.

3 Likes

I think we should wait for a 747 rework in the future, and hopefully this will get added in the rework as I think it looks very nice on the 747

1 Like

Nice. We need it as there are not any special liveries on the 747-400. It might be added at a later date once the 747 is remodeled.

1 Like