British Airways 747-400 (Old Livery)

##Original Livery BA 747
What is everyone’s opinion on adding this original BA livery to the old style 747s that are on IF?

Apologies if this has already been posted.

18 Likes

The new one looks a lot better but this is okay

1 Like

I love this, it’s just very British and original! :)

2 Likes

I’ve seen this in old documentaries, very beautiful. The old A320 livery looked great too. Maybe include “(Old Livery)” in your title.

4 Likes

I gotta admit it’s iconic though, more so I would suggest for UK residents

2 Likes

big ups mandem from the UK!

Very nice livery. Suits the 747 very nicely.

2 Likes

It was closed, and that is for the current livery with different engines. And that title is totally unrelated to your request.

3 Likes

Come on dude, you don’t even check if the livery is the same.

2 Likes

Read that topic, the picture refers to the new livery. This is for the original.

2 Likes

What’s not true? I was saying pretty much exactly what you just said.

1 Like

True Ollie.

Yeah I love this one, I just caught it on a doc myself, which is what gave me the influence! Love it! Would be a great flight with PAN AM and the other oldies!

1 Like

Just modified the title because the 747-200 in that livery has been requested before.

3 Likes

That’s the 747 british airways new livery. This one is old livery so it doesn’t count as a duplicate. And it’s also closed

1 Like

Thanks Bruno!

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter mate :) appreciate this topic. Do you agree this should be on the game?:)

1 Like

true, yeah we need more BA livery.

2 Likes

BA is such an iconic Airline. I have never flown BA 747. Wish to before they retire them which I think will be sooner rather than later sadly :(

2 Likes

Going to new york with my school, hoping for BA, found last week we are going on United, 767 :(

United 767…damn

1 Like

Absolutely. This is the livery I think about when I hear British Airways. I prefer it to the current livery.