Brisbane Airport Spotting! [] Lockdowns Everywhere Special [] 23 / 08 / /21

My second spotting topic for this month, this time at my home airport in Brisbane! Unfortunately Sydney, Melbourne and all of New Zealand are in lockdown which meant movements were extremely limited, and because of this only RWY 01R/19L was in operation (for the most part). Luckily in came a very cool and uncommon arrival at the last minute! Hope you enjoy the photos!

First up we have a Qantas 737-800 rocketing out of Brissie for a flight to Townsville

Next is a Virgin Australia 737-800 departing for Cairns

Here is a Royal Flying Doctor Beechcraft 300 taxiing to the GA apron after a surprise flight from Hervey Bay

Just taxiing to the domestic terminal is a Link Saab 340 and he is getting ready for a flight to Moree

Taxing in after a flight from Rockhampton is this Virgin Australia 737-800

And finally we have the special arrival, which is a…

Air New Guinea 737-800! This one landed just as I was packing up and it was awesome to see this because ANG usually operate a 767-300 on the Port Moresby to Brisbane route

What was your favourite?

0 voters

How were my photos?

0 voters

As always, thanks for checking my photos out and enjoy your week!

23 Likes

You know you have done good when @AndrewWu likes the post

1 Like

Awesome photos mate. Always love to see some spotting topics from any airport in the upside down under land.

3 Likes

So good to see the Niugini 738! Although I love to spot the 767😍 lovely pictures mate!

1 Like

Thanks so much, again Declan!

Thank you! I do love the 763 too, nice to vary it up sometimes though!

2 Likes