Bringing the World Closer || Qantas Virtual Group || Infinite Flight's First Virtual Airline

The requirements to join are:

• You must be at least 13 years old to apply
  • You agree to complete at least 1 flight per month
  • You agree to use your Qantas Virtual Group callsign when flying with us
  • You must have a current Infinite Flight subscription
  • You must have a valid Infinite Flight Community Account

From the website.

4 Likes

Hey guys it’s Finn here I used to fly with QVG and was wondering if I could join again, I won’t be able to fly as I don’t have an iPad at the moment but I’m still dedicated to QVG

3 Likes

Thanks, Now Ik the requirements, Im gonna fill out the application soon

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words, Nathan. Really means a lot!

Best,
Abdullah Z
Human Resources Manager

1 Like

Can’t wait to have you onboard!

Best,
Abdullah Z
Human Resources Manager

Hey Finn! We’d love to have you back - I’ll pm you. ;)

Best,
Abdullah Z
Human Resources Manager

I just joined the VA and I have to say that they are Very Welcoming and also they are organized pretty well, and know how to run everything in their server and website. Glad to be apart of the Team😃

1 Like

This VA is the best! I have flown with them for about a month, and the team is incredible. Even with so many members, they make you feel welcome and included, all the time, much more than any VA that I have flown for. Thanks to the executive team!🙏

1 Like

@CaptainAli_yt, @american79

Thanks for the kind words. We’re always trying to improve our VA and we’re glad that you guys are enjoying the experience so far. We can’t wait to see the heights you reach with QVG!

Best,
Abdullah Z
Human Resources Manager

1 Like

Something new for Qantas Virtual Group

Over the past few weeks, we’ve been working hard to develop something brand new for QVG, to make our pilots’ experience even better. We are very pleased to finally announce:

Coming soon to Qantas Virtual Group, a brand new Crew Centre! 🎉

We've completely upgraded our Crew Centre system, and have incorporated a number of features which you'll love. With the new system, you'll be able to file PIREPs through ACARS directly from Infinite Flight, sign up to internal events right from within the Crew Centre, and more! Please enjoy the short video below, announcing our new system. Many thanks must go to @KaiM , for his enormous amount of support, particularly with his excellent VANet system.

We are currently in the process of transferring pilot data across to the new Crew Centre. We anticipate that the new Crew Centre will be ready for release some time on Thursday. Because of this, there may be some disruption to the Application page, which we expect to be offline for a few hours. We apologise for the inconvenience, although we’re really looking forward to the next chapter.

We are really excited about this new update, and we can’t wait to share more information with the community in the coming days.

Cheers,

The Staff Team at Qantas Virtual Group

7 Likes

Amazing, thanks for all the work!

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see this

2 Likes

Fantastic Work guys cant wait untill it comes out 👏

2 Likes

GG, guys! Thanks to all staff team members for making QVG as incredible as it is!

2 Likes

So happy to be part of this VA !! Looking forward to see the new Crew Centre !
Many thanks to this amazing team :) Keep going

2 Likes

Let’s give a little bump to that thread! I’m still enjoying flying to that wonderful country of Australia. You, the staff team, are doing an amazing job for almost over a decade. Congrats for that!

4 Likes

Just applied for the va, spoke to a helpful guy named Aaron, highly recommend this va

3 Likes